• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do I chaps... As do I

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btb years a you CB was released...Pipe line just got thinner...I expect them to spend at least 2 picks on CB this coming draft.

Well as we have always learned each year in the draft… What they SHOULD get in the draft isn't always what they DO get. But since there will only be 2 CB's under contract next offseason (Gay & Allen), it should be a huge priority. That and OLB if Worilds hits pay dirt pricing himself out of PIT. Gay will be in the last year of his contract. Taylor, McCain, Blake are all FAs after this season. We'll know their draft plans probably in the weeks following the SB leading up to FA period. They should resign McCain at the very least. He will likely come cheap.

As I have it right now, their top needs this offseason will be:

OLB
CB
OT
TE
QB (Landry is not the future…)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as we have always learned each year in the draft… What they SHOULD get in the draft isn't always what they DO get. But since there will only be 2 CB's under contract next offseason (Gay & Allen), it should be a huge priority. That and OLB if Worilds hits pay dirt pricing himself out of PIT. Gay will be in the last year of his contract. Taylor, McCain, Blake are all FAs after this season. We'll know their draft plans probably in the weeks following the SB leading up to FA period. They should resign McCain at the very least. He will likely come cheap.

As I have it right now, their top needs this offseason will be:

OLB
CB
OT
TE
QB (Landry is not the future…)

Yeah...last year that "head scratcher" pick was Dri Archer...even more considering his production and how thin the CB is now, but at the time I thought it was a good pick...thinking he would have more impact than a CB...thru 7 games...not...hopefully that will change.

Offseason...I think there's a good chance Worilds is re-signed at a cap friend #, but they still need depth there....no brainer on your positions overall as Adams at this point is firmly entrenched as a backup...no playmaking TE behind Heath, CB you already spelled out nicely.

Early look...given the PIT will probably be in the middle of the draft again...it appears that CB will again be a "coach up" type position with not many true standouts...Trae Waynes from Mich St...will be one of the 1st few guys off the board I'm thinking. But 3 CBs on the 6'+ scale are likely coming out with 1st round grades.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of confused as to why I didn't see him at all yesterday... Hopefully more reports surface that provide some clarity

Sounds like he is going Lynch on us!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of confused as to why I didn't see him at all yesterday... Hopefully more reports surface that provide some clarity

I was a little curious about that too...He was in for a couple of plays...one for certain.

Likely pissed off Haley and or Tomlin last week.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-left-field-early-monday-night-155825579.html

This is gold.... I have read about a dozen articles, from what I gathered he wanted to get on the bus first... Joey Porter told him to get his ass off the bus and back in the locker room (That had to be a sight there Good Ole Porter LOL) One of the Steelers (I'd love to know who) suggested he walk back to the Burgh!!!!

This was a good move, this guy was a cancer!!!!