• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like him to get it together thank you very much lol

The guys an asshole....
I understand the injuries can't be held against you, but it seems to be all to frequent.
The drug bullshit.....once, yea whatever....But the phone thing when you're on the drug list....get real.
And he says he's still the second best WR, and the best back. So what, the guy is a Steeler, the TEAM is not the Bells Dumbasses.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to not grab mid round developmental QB's while Ben is playing.

If someone awesome drops in the late 1st, snap him up. But stop wasting middling draft picks on someone who will never be able to replace Ben.

DAL probably was not expecting Dak to take over for Romo...what was he? 3rd - 4th round...I agree I'd rather get a developmental player at a position that has a better chance to start at some point, but they needed to put some pressure on Landry.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing for the Steelers...pay me like a RB1 AND a WR2...Bell has put himself out on a limb...he HAS to perform this season to get the kind of money he wants...anything short of 2,000 yd running and receiving total he ain't getting what he feels like he's worth.

If we see that and they get #7...I'll be happy to see Connor takeover next yr.

If he holds out where does he think he's going to get Shit.
Not to mention he is opening the window for major problems. If he gets what he thinks he deserves, wanna bet AB holds out next year wanting to be paid as a WR and a return man......all it takes is one asshole.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing for the Steelers...pay me like a RB1 AND a WR2...Bell has put himself out on a limb...he HAS to perform this season to get the kind of money he wants...anything short of 2,000 yd running and receiving total he ain't getting what he feels like he's worth.

If we see that and they get #7...I'll be happy to see Connor takeover next yr.

And might I add if he sits all camp, they should sit him the first few games to get his ass in shape.
Back in the day, they would do that. But coach My Buddy will just cup his balls and give into the asshole.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wish the fuck we'd of hung onto D-Will

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! Never been to NC, but I used to live in Pittsburgh (now I'm over in the Pac-NW). You'll find most all the Stiller fans on this site are pretty spread out. Only 2 or 3 currently residing in PA (@SteelersPride & @Superbelt that I know of). 1 deep in the enemy territory that is Ohio (@NorthCoastSteelersFan). 1 in Minnesota, our fearless Mod leader, @MISKO. Couple of good guys down in CA (@Cali Steel & @Ewa PGH Fan) & 1 charming gal @moxie. Not sure if I know where the rest live... @Psych-Ward, @Ojb81, @Gooch1034, @thedddd, @Bridgeburner , etc.

Another Black and Gold faithful deep in enemy territory, my friend! I live about 20 min north of Cincinnati

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And might I add if he sits all camp, they should sit him the first few games to get his ass in shape.
Back in the day, they would do that. But coach My Buddy will just cup his balls and give into the asshole.

They're on the hook for $750k per game...I trust he's going to be in shape...Back in the day he'd be making a couple of million...I'm thinking just the opposite Psych... I want every damn penny worth out of him. I'm running his ass in the ground.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're on the hook for $750k per game...I trust he's going to be in shape...Back in the day he'd be making a couple of million...I'm thinking just the opposite Psych... I want every damn penny worth out of him. I'm running his ass in the ground.

Good point, but how are we on the hook for anything for his ass when he hasn't signed the papers???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! D-Will led the league in TDs 2 years ago. He's just as good as Bell. He would've been pretty cheap too.

I just think that with the situation bell has put us in, we need a vet, a proven vet.
I'm not taking anything from Conner, but he's not going to be able to step in on game one and make the impact.
D-Will is a proven commodity and can change an opponents game plan, and yes I believe they could of signed him at league minimum.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Black and Gold faithful deep in enemy territory, my friend! I live about 20 min north of Cincinnati

You and Mrs dick Chaney neighbors aren't you?????:scratch:

:lol:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but how are we on the hook for anything for his ass when he hasn't signed the papers???

Well, he's made like $4 mil or so to date...$12 mil has to look pretty good for this season so I have to assume he wants the $12 mil but just doesn't want to go thru a full camp...I expect him to sign with maybe a week or so to go in camp and play in one or two preseason games, and be ready for 16+.

IMO him not being in camp hurts from a rep stand point, maybe timing on routes, anything new that might be added to the blocking scheme, etc. Obviously the distraction factor but the starters are pretty much used to this, there have been hold outs before.

Connor, Davis etc can get more reps and be more prepared to contribute.