• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you do! Was starting to wonder if anyone was paying attention to that thread and it was all for nothing!

Watt.. I certainly hope so! I love his athleticism and like you said, he's coming into a perfect situation. He's not immediately needed, but can still make an impact. I hope to see him start at some point this season. I have a feeling he's going to surprise a lot of people!
I follow it. All I get here is Ravens news unless there some bad Steelers news they want to gloat about.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn.. I coulda sworn that we had this discussion once or twice before. Sorry it didn't stick! I shall remember this time!
No worries. I know it's tough to keep everyone's location straight without a scorecard.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we want to convince him to play a few more years after this one, cutting down on how many hits he takes this season is essential.

As awesome as it's been watching him take hits, and drag DT's around while completing downfield throws, that kind of stuff needs to stop for his own long-term well being as well as the team's.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @FaCe-LeE-uS

The Pittsburgh Steelers were willing to overpay Le'Veon Bell

According to this Pittsburg offered to pay him far more than his value, and he turned it down.
60 million........
What the fuck kind of drugs is this prick smoking????
It is just unimaginable to pay him as an elite RB and a #2 WR, unless he clones himself.
He is being nothing short of selfish and a huge prick to boot.

But the article breaks down everything.......

Bell is an asshole. If the Chief were alive I'm sure he'd hold the door open and toss his cigar at him on his way out the Fuckin stadium.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bell is an asshole. If the Chief were alive I'm sure he'd hold the door open and toss his cigar at him on his way out the Fuckin stadium.
There are lots of dumb teams who would be happy to pay Bell retarded money. Trade him if necessary for picks. But trade him to the NFC.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the link...who knows if the Steelers # reported in the article is actual or not. I think we can assume it's in the ball park of what's reported and it does prove what my thoughts have been all along, the Steelers offered him a fair deal. Nobody is going to pay him the top RB money AND WR2 money...he's a fool if he really believes that.

Unless he comes down to the Steelers number, he won't be back next yr so let's get the most we can from him this yr and move on with Connor next yr.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are lots of dumb teams who would be happy to pay Bell retarded money. Trade him if necessary for picks. But trade him to the NFC.

IDK about lots Super...we're talking $15 to $16 mil per.

The teams with the cap to consider that of money for a RB cuts him down to maybe 2 or 3 teams.

Trade would be nice, but ain't gonna happen unless it's a sign and trade and we've passed that deadline.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the link...who knows if the Steelers # reported in the article is actual or not. I think we can assume it's in the ball park of what's reported and it does prove what my thoughts have been all along, the Steelers offered him a fair deal. Nobody is going to pay him the top RB money AND WR2 money...he's a fool if he really believes that.

Unless he comes down to the Steelers number, he won't be back next yr so let's get the most we can from him this yr and move on with Connor next yr.

He's been smoking some off the wall Shit thinking he's gonna get a bigger better deal.....
And as @Superbelt said someone will pay it, but it's going to be a shitty bottom feeding team that thinks one guy is going to take a team to the dream......
He's good, but he ain't Steelers good on a team like say Cleveland or Suk Francisco.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been smoking some off the wall Shit thinking he's gonna get a bigger better deal.....
And as @Superbelt said someone will pay it, but it's going to be a shitty bottom feeding team that thinks one guy is going to take a team to the dream......
He's good, but he ain't Steelers good on a team like say Cleveland or Suk Francisco.....

Exactly...those are the teams that have that kind of cap space to pay a RB foolish money. The teams competing for playoff spots, can't/won't do it.

I can see a team giving him a similar contract that PIT offered ($12 mil per avg) with more guaranteed money....but not $15 mil per.

You're right again...he's good, but if he's the best option on a shitty team, he's going to work harder and get less results. I'm not so down on him that I don't want him back, but I'm with the front office...they offered a fair deal.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @FaCe-LeE-uS

The Pittsburgh Steelers were willing to overpay Le'Veon Bell

According to this Pittsburg offered to pay him far more than his value, and he turned it down.
60 million........
What the fuck kind of drugs is this prick smoking????
It is just unimaginable to pay him as an elite RB and a #2 WR, unless he clones himself.
He is being nothing short of selfish and a huge prick to boot.

man, this pisses me off. $60 mill and he turned it down?? How much does he want? Jesus Christ. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's gotta stop being so damn selfish!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...those are the teams that have that kind of cap space to pay a RB foolish money. The teams competing for playoff spots, can't/won't do it.

I can see a team giving him a similar contract that PIT offered ($12 mil per avg) with more guaranteed money....but not $15 mil per.

You're right again...he's good, but if he's the best option on a shitty team, he's going to work harder and get less results. I'm not so down on him that I don't want him back, but I'm with the front office...they offered a fair deal.

Not to mention on a shitty team that work harder Shit is going to get him injured more often, which will drastically reduce his shelf life in a big way.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, this pisses me off. $60 mill and he turned it down?? How much does he want? Jesus Christ. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's gotta stop being so damn selfish!!!

Yea after two major knee injuries and two drug suspensions......

He's a selfish prick.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, trying to take out your own teammate's knee/leg is lower than low!

Not that it hurts us, but it seems Bernard just came back on Friday from acl surgery. The video clearly shows Berfict grabbing him by that leg and rolling.....I mean wtf is wrong with that guy??

But then again incidents like that are the Bengals coaching staffs fault.....
How long have they let that go on for now?