• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS......

Suck it up, tape that bitch to the finger next to it and get the fuck on the field!!!!
Like the real men in the olden days would do!!!!
Agreed... I'm sure he'll try

FWIW, that's what Coates at least tried to do last season. Didn't go so well for a player in a position that relies on their hands!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tweeted out 2 days ago that he's not going anywhere unless they get rid of him. Let's hope so.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet script codes... lol

To post a tweet you simply have to:
1. "Copy link to tweet" from the down arrow supplied on the tweet itself. It's in the upper right corner.
2. Paste it into this message box on the hoop.

I had to edit that damn thing like 5 times and it still didn't work! lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tweeted out 2 days ago that he's not going anywhere unless they get rid of him. Let's hope so.

Thinkin there's still hidden meaning to that tweet from Bell...

1) He's taking a shot at the FO.
2) Multiple meaning to "get rid of me". Trade is the more likely scenario, but I think he's still talking about not getting the contract he thinks he deserves.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinkin there's still hidden meaning to that tweet from Bell...

1) He's taking a shot at the FO.
2) Multiple meaning to "get rid of me". Trade is the more likely scenario, but I think he's still talking about not getting the contract he thinks he deserves.

I just want this to end. Sign a damn contract already. I'm at the point where I'm like, just pay the man his money because I don't want him on another team because he's gonna go to another contender team. He's not gonna leave Pittsburgh to go to a team like the 49ers or Dolphins or Bills. If he goes, he's going to a team that already has pieces and potential to win and go far in the playoffs.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want this to end. Sign a damn contract already. I'm at the point where I'm like, just pay the man his money because I don't want him on another team because he's gonna go to another contender team. He's not gonna leave Pittsburgh to go to a team like the 49ers or Dolphins or Bills. If he goes, he's going to a team that already has pieces and potential to win and go far in the playoffs.
What makes you think this? I haven't seen anything from him indicating he wants to play for a contender. It's only ever been about the money from what I've seen. And contenders aren't likely to have that sort of cap space he's looking for.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he would go for a trade to a bottom dweller, but I would have no problem sending him to any NFC team whatsoever.

For what he is asking for, he will be more of a hinderance to another team than an asset, anyway. So I doubt we would have to worry about seeing him in a SB.

I'm tired of it. And one player (outside of Ben) doesn't make or break the team, even one as important as him. Not like Bell has ever been there for the team when it really mattered.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think this? I haven't seen anything from him indicating he wants to play for a contender. It's only ever been about the money from what I've seen. And contenders aren't likely to have that sort of cap space he's looking for.

I can't see him leaving a team that has made the playoffs every year since he's been the starter, one game away from the super bowl, to a team that has barely been able to make the playoffs. It's definitely about money with him, unfortunately, but, for example, if the Browns offered him the perfect contract, but the Raiders offer him a contract that's close to what the Browns are offering, I think he's off to Las Vegas or whoever the contending team is. It's just a feeling I get about him. Money first, then who's got the best potential at winning.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see him leaving a team that has made the playoffs every year since he's been the starter, one game away from the super bowl, to a team that has barely been able to make the playoffs. It's definitely about money with him, unfortunately, but, for example, if the Browns offered him the perfect contract, but the Raiders offer him a contract that's close to what the Browns are offering, I think he's off to Las Vegas or whoever the contending team is. It's just a feeling I get about him. Money first, then who's got the best potential at winning.
Well there's always the chance, and if it came down to those teams its a no-brainer for him. It would definitely take a team like Oakland to have the opportunity. Mainly, a team with a young nucleus that hasn't had to pay out the ass to retain all the talent. Hard to say though how likely it would be. There are more contending teams in the NFC with the cap space than the AFC.

My only hope is he goes somewhere outside of the AFCN. I wouldn't mind playing against him once or twice a season (including postseason). But 2-3 times would be brutal. But don't fret, if history continues to repeat itself he probably wouldn't even be able to play in the postseason against us lol.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's always the chance, and if it came down to those teams its a no-brainer for him. It would definitely take a team like Oakland to have the opportunity. Mainly, a team with a young nucleus that hasn't had to pay out the ass to retain all the talent. Hard to say though how likely it would be. There are more contending teams in the NFC with the cap space than the AFC.

My only hope is he goes somewhere outside of the AFCN. I wouldn't mind playing against him once or twice a season (including postseason). But 2-3 times would be brutal. But don't fret, if history continues to repeat itself he probably wouldn't even be able to play in the postseason against us lol.
I do not want to face him.

He's exactly the kind of RB that would dismantle Pittsburgh.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not want to face him.

He's exactly the kind of RB that would dismantle Pittsburgh.

And for that reason is exactly why I'd rather pay him what he wants than let him go. Yeah he's injury prone, but look at the numbers he put up last year in just 12 games. 1268 yards, 7 TDs and 75 receptions. He's had 1 full year and that was 2014 and he had 1361, 8 TDs, 83 rec and almost 1000 yards. If Bell played those 4 games, he might of been at 100 receptions and 1500 yards. The dude is a producer, and we need him. If we can't keep him, we lose a LOT of yardage and we lose all confidence in our running game. Which means we need to rely more on our QB and if it's not Ben, we are completely fucked at that point.