• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: is this guy's problem???? This is like school yard bullshit. To many Fuckin children and a shortage of men on this Fuckin team....:L
Gilbert has always been sort of a gangster wannabe... He's had multiple verbal & social-media altercations. With slutty women primarily.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @FaCe-LeE-uS

Steelers Home

Great read...... I love the Tuitt quote......

Stephon Tuitt's face broke into a big smile when he was asked about the defense, a defense that is young and experienced.

"That is the best thing," said Tuitt. "We are young and experienced. That is freaking scary."
Love Tuitt's confidence this offseason. He's been a quote machine... Like this gem:

stuitt - A bunch of young Men turning into Men in front of yours eyes. You are with us or a against us. Putting a lot people in caskets this year . Let's get that one.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert has always been sort of a gangster wannabe... He's had multiple verbal & social-media altercations. With slutty women primarily.

He's an idiot. Kick him to the curb for such ignorance.

Next man up.....if Tomlin can actually live by his words.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an idiot. Kick him to the curb for such ignorance.

Next man up.....if Tomlin can actually live by his words.
I can live with social media feuds... But if it turns into physical altercations then he can GTFO. He's arguably top 5-10 at the RT position so I think he's valuable. But at the same time, Chris Hubbard is more than suitable to fill the void should they release him, which I doubt happens. This will more than likely get a settlement outside of court and we'll hear nothin more from it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Tuitt's confidence this offseason. He's been a quote machine... Like this gem:

stuitt - A bunch of young Men turning into Men in front of yours eyes. You are with us or a against us. Putting a lot people in caskets this year . Let's get that one.

I can't wait to see the D in action this season.
And Watt, the best of both worlds for this kid, help from the greatest defensive end in football today. As well as being a part of the most prestigious D in NFL history.....sky is the limit for this kid.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the D in action this season.
And Watt, the best of both worlds for this kid, help from the greatest defensive end in football today. As well as being a part of the most prestigious D in NFL history.....sky is the limit for this kid.
No doubt... You follow any of my posts in the Offseason thread today? Apparently both Watt & Conner looked outstanding today in camp.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can live with social media feuds... But if it turns into physical altercations then he can GTFO. He's arguably top 5-10 at the RT position so I think he's valuable. But at the same time, Chris Hubbard is more than suitable to fill the void should they release him, which I doubt happens. This will more than likely get a settlement outside of court and we'll hear nothin more from it.

He probably won't get cut, but the Mickey mouse bullshit needs to stop with this Fuckin clown....

Does he think he Fuckin plays for the cowboys or some Shit.....idiot.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt... You follow any of my posts in the Offseason thread today? Apparently both Watt & Conner looked outstanding today in camp.

I have religiously looked at the stuff you post up.....always great stuff my brother.

I think Watt with using his resources, JJ and Derek, is going to catapult him beyond anything any of us could of imagined.

And then all the people who pissed and cried about TJ being our first pick, will be running around sucking his dick as if they knew he was a great pick all along.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have religiously looked at the stuff you post up.....always great stuff my brother.

I think Watt with using his resources, JJ and Derek, is going to catapult him beyond anything any of us could of imagined.

And then all the people who pissed and cried about TJ being our first pick, will be running around sucking his dick as if they knew he was a great pick all along.
Glad you do! Was starting to wonder if anyone was paying attention to that thread and it was all for nothing!

Watt.. I certainly hope so! I love his athleticism and like you said, he's coming into a perfect situation. He's not immediately needed, but can still make an impact. I hope to see him start at some point this season. I have a feeling he's going to surprise a lot of people!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @FaCe-LeE-uS

Steelers Home

Great read...... I love the Tuitt quote......

Stephon Tuitt's face broke into a big smile when he was asked about the defense, a defense that is young and experienced.

"That is the best thing," said Tuitt. "We are young and experienced. That is freaking scary."

I think the keys to the DEF...obviously they need to stay healthy, but 2 big keys imo...Can Watt set the edge vs the run?...if so, that will allow Harrison more 3rd down snaps to go after the passer and keep him fresh into the latter stages of the season.

#2...time for Dupree to be the man. We saw some growth in his game last year. Spent a lot of time with the pass rush guru Chuck Smith and he's heaping big praise on him...If he takes that next step, he's in that 8 to 10 sack range, that's a huge plus....couple that with the bigs bringing the heat from inside and Butler using Shazier more as a blitzer, I feel the DEF is getting good enough on the back end to be one of the last two teams standing in the AFC.

A lot has to happen, but I feel a PIT vs NE AFCCG repeat....hopefully a different outcome.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the keys to the DEF...obviously they need to stay healthy, but 2 big keys imo...Can Watt set the edge vs the run?...if so, that will allow Harrison more 3rd down snaps to go after the passer and keep him fresh into the latter stages of the season.

#2...time for Dupree to be the man. We saw some growth in his game last year. Spent a lot of time with the pass rush guru Chuck Smith and he's heaping big praise on him...If he takes that next step, he's in that 8 to 10 sack range, that's a huge plus....couple that with the bigs bringing the heat from inside and Butler using Shazier more as a blitzer, I feel the DEF is getting good enough on the back end to be one of the last two teams standing in the AFC.

A lot has to happen, but I feel a PIT vs NE AFCCG repeat....hopefully a different outcome.

I'm liking what I'm reading about James Conner. I guess if Bell decided to be a primadonna going into the regular season, we have a bruising RB that might be decent. I do agree that Bud Dupree needs to be the man on the field. Imagine Shazier, Dupree, Harrison and Watt on the field at the same time staring down opposing offenses. That's a scary sight boys!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking what I'm reading about James Conner. I guess if Bell decided to be a primadonna going into the regular season, we have a bruising RB that might be decent. I do agree that Bud Dupree needs to be the man on the field. Imagine Shazier, Dupree, Harrison and Watt on the field at the same time staring down opposing offenses. That's a scary sight boys!

I'm hearing Conner is making some heads turn early in camp. Tomlin says he liking what he sees from Three Oh! ...to state the obvious I guess, but if Dupree is bringing the heat, they will be a better DEF across the board....imo Gay is not going to keep the slot job all year unless the pass rush is just ferocious...I expect OCs to go after the slot and VWill in coverage.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing Conner is making some heads turn early in camp. Tomlin says he liking what he sees from Three Oh! ...to state the obvious I guess, but if Dupree is bringing the heat, they will be a better DEF across the board....imo Gay is not going to keep the slot job all year unless the pass rush is just ferocious...I expect OCs to go after the slot and VWill in coverage.
This goes without saying, but we need a big year from V-Will. It's easy to get lost in thought about the upside of Dupree & Shazier, which is why it seems like a lot of people are forgetting about the departure of LT... What was once the deepest position on the roster, ILB, is now looking pretty thin. Behind Shazier & V-Will is Matakevich, S-Johnson, Fort & newcomers Galambos & Blount. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence when you think about Shazier's injury history.

Its still early so there's still much to shake out before we know what this unit will look like in September.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This goes without saying, but we need a big year from V-Will. It's easy to get lost in thought about the upside of Dupree & Shazier, which is why it seems like a lot of people are forgetting about the departure of LT... What was once the deepest position on the roster, ILB, is now looking pretty thin. Behind Shazier & V-Will is Matakevich, S-Johnson, Fort & newcomers Galambos & Blount. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence when you think about Shazier's injury history.

Its still early so there's still much to shake out before we know what this unit will look like in September.

Yep....LT made some plays in the pass game even...not stellar but better than '15. I'm not worried about VWill in base...I'm more curious to see what they do with him on 3rd...I'm sure he's been preparing most of the summer to show he can be a 3 down LB, but for me that's the biggest question mark for this DEF...3rd Down.

I trust Matakevich...with a yr under his belt, I think he can be considered somewhat reliable if called on to play....the big issue is something you and I were trying address in the Hoop mock this yr...a backup with similar skills to Shazier. They don't have that guy right now that I'm aware of.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....LT made some plays in the pass game even...not stellar but better than '15. I'm not worried about VWill in base...I'm more curious to see what they do with him on 3rd...I'm sure he's been preparing most of the summer to show he can be a 3 down LB, but for me that's the biggest question mark for this DEF...3rd Down.

I trust Matakevich...with a yr under his belt, I think he can be considered somewhat reliable if called on to play....the big issue is something you and I were trying address in the Hoop mock this yr...a backup with similar skills to Shazier. They don't have that guy right now that I'm aware of.
I want to trust Matakevich, but I need to see more in the preseason. He needs to be our preseason warrior for me to feel any confidence in him. Fort got some snaps on the defense last season so I think he's more of a known commodity than Dirty Red is. We shall see.

Blount is a camp body. Gallambos is a local favorite, but not sure what he brings to the table. S-Johnson has the experience to be the main backup, but he hasn't proved to stay healthy enough to make an impact outside of ST. To me he's basically a stronger version of Garvin. Really wished they had made a better run at bringing Spence back this offseason.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! Never been to NC, but I used to live in Pittsburgh (now I'm over in the Pac-NW). You'll find most all the Stiller fans on this site are pretty spread out. Only 2 or 3 currently residing in PA (@SteelersPride & @Superbelt that I know of). 1 deep in the enemy territory that is Ohio (@NorthCoastSteelersFan). 1 in Minnesota, our fearless Mod leader, @MISKO. Couple of good guys down in CA (@Cali Steel & @Ewa PGH Fan) & 1 charming gal @moxie. Not sure if I know where the rest live... @Psych-Ward, @Ojb81, @Gooch1034, @thedddd, @Bridgeburner , etc.
Ya got me on the wrong coast, Face. I know the HI avatar and Hawaiian word for West in my screen name (I lived in Hawaii for 4 years starting 10 years ago) can be misleading but I live deep in enemy Raven territory NE of Baltimore in Harford County. I used to live South of Baltimore in Anne Arundel county til about 2 years ago. Moved to MD for work a little over 19 years ago. But I was born in Pittsburgh and raised in Southwestern PA in Somerset County.

Now that we got that outta the way, Welcome Terry!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya got me on the wrong coast, Face. I know the HI avatar and Hawaiian word for West in my screen name (I lived in Hawaii for 4 years starting 10 years ago) can be misleading but I live deep in enemy Raven territory NE of Baltimore in Harford County. I used to live South of Baltimore in Anne Arundel county til about 2 years ago. Moved to MD for work a little over 19 years ago. But I was born in Pittsburgh and raised in Southwestern PA in Somerset County.

Now that we got that outta the way, Welcome Terry!!!
Well damn.. I coulda sworn that we had this discussion once or twice before. Sorry it didn't stick! I shall remember this time!