• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS / BENGALS GAME THREAD

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a drive by to offer my sincerest apologies to LOC.

prolly wont mean much, but I apologize to you.

Tomlin sucks, and now I see what you meant all along. he is not willing to fix problems, just make the same lame comment's.

now about winning ugly? when has Tomlin ever won pretty? its been ugly since the 4th quarter of our last Super Bowl win! that's 4 years of ugly football! and now he is more interested in being a players coach rather than a coach with discipline and intensity!

once again, I apologize! I will no longer rush to defend any coach that thinks just by showing up the team should win!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jVMHI.jpg

*like*

lol, no like button so I made my own!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Evening Net..
Good to see you.
Too bad about the game for sure man.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to bad Ben thinks the offense is dink and dunk, and he does not like the play calls! if he does not throw the interceptions, we win the last two games, and are in the playoffs!

coaching first, quarterback second! let them both go!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tomlin sucks, and now I see what you meant all along. he is not willing to fix problems, just make the same lame comment's.

now about winning ugly? when has Tomlin ever won pretty? its been ugly since the 4th quarter of our last Super Bowl win! that's 4 years of ugly football! and now he is more interested in being a players coach rather than a coach with discipline and intensity!

once again, I apologize! I will no longer rush to defend any coach that thinks just by showing up the team should win!

good to see you net I hope all is well out your way,,,,,,,and don't worry about Loc,,,,,,,hell a lot of us were drinking that kool aid

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:tea: