• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stedman Baily Involved in shooting incident.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's real easy to jump to conclusions in regarding this matter. We don't know all the facts but who's to say that he was hanging with "the wrong crowd or thug friends"? It could be a case where he is visiting relatives who live in the hood, let's say a grandmother or an aunt? I'm not a pro athlete but my biological grandmother lives in the hood of of west Philly and much of my family , no one envisions getting shot chilling with the fam but if you doing dirt on the low then things like that can happen. It's unfortunate that it happened but if possible i'd move my family out of that shit hole.

Yes and the fact there were kids in the car, speaks to what you are saying. These pros are at least smart enough not to have kids with them when they are up to no good. I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt, if I read the story right, mostly the kids. Bailey was serious, update is that he is no longer in icu and will be in the hospital for three to five days.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is Thanksgiving week after all. He has family there and he visited his old high school football recently. Hopefully they catch who did this and Stedman is able to talk about what happened. Imo, I don't think he was up to no good.

Raminator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is Thanksgiving week after all. He has family there and he visited his old high school football recently. Hopefully they catch who did this and Stedman is able to talk about what happened. Imo, I don't think he was up to no good.

:agree:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and the fact there were kids in the car, speaks to what you are saying. These pros are at least smart enough not to have kids with them when they are up to no good. I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt, if I read the story right, mostly the kids. Bailey was serious, update is that he is no longer in icu and will be in the hospital for three to five days.

It may not be in this case, but you are giving "Pro's" way to much credit, there are way to many idiots in the NFL, and they continue to prove it all the time

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Stedman has been struggling, frustrated.. but he and many on this team need to grow up and step up if they want to starting winning.

Sounds like he will be ok thank God.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stedman Bailey, shot twice on Nov. 24, discharged from hospital
7:13 PM ET
  • wagoner_nick_m.jpg
    Nick WagonerESPN Staff

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- Nearly a month after he was shot in the head, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey is home for the holidays.

Bailey, who was shot twice in the Miami area on Nov. 24, tweeted Wednesday evening that he has been released from the hospital and is home with his family in time for Christmas.

In the weeks after the six-plus-hour surgery that followed the shooting, Bailey has made a habit of taking to social media to offer updates on his progress. Rams coach Jeff Fisher has helped in that regard, too, providing news of Bailey signing his name, talking and walking. He even arranged for Bailey to talk to the team via video before last Thursday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Last week, Fisher said there was hope that Bailey would be out of the hospital in the "next week or so." Over the weekend, Bailey posted an Instagram video of himself lightly jogging through the halls of the hospital where he'd been staying.

On Tuesday, Bailey tweeted another positive message, presumably in relation to his recovery.

A number of Bailey's teammates also visited him at the hospital on Saturday, noting how much better their injured teammate seemed to be doing.

"You know, when you hear something bad like that, you really don't want to believe what you hear," defensive end Eugene Sims said. "But to go and see and get the feeling and see how it's really going, he's doing really good."

Good enough, apparently, to go home.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic news. Gets to be home in time for the holidays, can't expect anything better!