• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats (Arizona Edition)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright -- I'm not crazy. I was positive I had watched Detroit play an outdoor game in Arizona. For a couple years, Arizona played in Sun Devils Stadium.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright -- I'm not crazy. I was positive I had watched Detroit play an outdoor game in Arizona. For a couple years, Arizona played in Sun Devils Stadium.

You werent fucking around?

They also were the Pheonix Cardinals, the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cardinals.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking against a marginal offense, with Drew Stanton plugged in at QB, we could actually see the first lions shutout in over 20 years.

Thats quite a stretch, I see a 20-17 type game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know where we were at last season, at this point, in penalties? No complaints on them, for the most part. Middle of the pack is fine by me, just wondering what the comparison is.

That was a serious question. Does anyone know, for real?

Cuz Im wondering if Caldwells calming, levelheaded influence is real or just sumthin Lions fans want to be real.

Maybe it's a STAT request for next week.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a serious question. Does anyone know, for real?

Cuz Im wondering if Caldwells calming, levelheaded influence is real or just sumthin Lions fans want to be real.

Maybe it's a STAT request for next week.

Not sure where we were at midpoint, but end of the year we were the 9th most penalized team. Right now we are 11th. So on pace for slight improvement if that helps

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the biggest differences in penalties is that for the most part the lions arent getting all of the dumbass personal fouls. That guy that taunted, I wold bench his ass, caldwell should. Schwartz chose not to discipline and created a laughingstock. Caldwell needs to make sure that doesnt happen. Regarding the zona game, I dont usually say shit about the refs but that was unreal so not sure how seriously we can take any of that. Zona is the better team and their defense wasnt fucking around but the lions were also playing one of the worst called games in their history so that didnt help.