• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats (Dolphins LPIN Edition)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah but sure as hell tried to convince about four of us you know our habits of watching the Bucs play foosball.

I just grouped you in with the actual fans of the Bucs, who don't even watch them play if they are on TV.:nod:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit what you think. The point, which you clearly missed, is that you get in plenty of arguments with other posters, not just TP. I think it's funny that you STILL talk shit about TP and he hasn't posted in weeks. Talk about someone being in someone's head. You might wanna go get a life and get over this TP issue. It's obvious to anyone not in this new little clique that he hasn't posted in weeks and people are still talking shit about him. And HE'S the problem? Riiiiiight. :doh:
There's a lot to be said about this post. Don't know what your problem is, Smitty.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the one bringing him up?

I don't have Facebook forums dedicated to conspiring to make his head explode. Haven't created any alts to mock him, his career, his home or his education.

That sort of thing strikes me as obsession. Seen a lot of it from the Lions Board in the past. Over the years. Saw a lot of happy little monkeys take their turn flingin' poo at the chosen mark. Many high fives were given.

Made respectful attempts. Didnt do any good. Knew it wouldnt. Was informed I get no respect. So I could fucking care less if I seem rude towards him. Or anyone else who feels the need to stick their nose out for him.

If that bothers anyone, top left, User CP, put me on ignore and leave me there.

K

kengel6

If Lions win Sunday, they'll go 10-6 and be in the playoffs. Lose, 8-8 and another season of lost hope.

10-6 looks real good as of now. Playoffs for the LIONS? I must be in heaven,
God Bless You, Wayne Fontes.:yahoo:

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ebron plays -- Detroit win 142-0. All the game planning Miami has to do trying to limit Ebron -- they don't have time to come up with an offensive game plan. Ebron is the one player who changes the game on both sides of the ball.:suds:

If you noticed, on all 3 sacks and Stafford's interception, Ebron was nowhere to be found.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the one bringing him up?

I don't have Facebook forums dedicated to conspiring to make his head explode. Haven't created any alts to mock him, his career, his home or his education.

That sort of thing strikes me as obsession. Seen a lot of it from the Lions Board in the past. Over the years. Saw a lot of happy little monkeys take their turn flingin' poo at the chosen mark. Many high fives were given.

Made respectful attempts. Didnt do any good. Knew it wouldnt. Was informed I get no respect. So I could fucking care less if I seem rude towards him. Or anyone else who feels the need to stick their nose out for him.

If that bothers anyone, top left, User CP, put me on ignore and leave me there.

It's a free Internet, I guess.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you noticed, on all 3 sacks and Stafford's interception, Ebron was nowhere to be found.

That's a result of some highly effective game planning on the Dolphins part is all... Helluva job limiting his impact yesterday...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a result of some highly effective game planning on the Dolphins part is all... Helluva job limiting his impact yesterday...

Exactly. See, TP gets it. Ebron didn't play, so the Dolphins had some time to game plan defensively against the rest of the team. If Ebron plays -- they have a completely different game plan, as they want to take away the Lions biggest weapon on offense. Pretty simple if you ask me. :)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... this is awkward. I was actually making fun of the way you've taken some of Lionstop's comments and twisted them into a distorted half-truth that you keep using in a lame attempt to make fun of him for talking about teams "game planning" for Ebron in the first place.

He explained what he meant, and he was right, but you never acknowledged that at all, instead choosing to joke about it all the time now. Ebron is a talented dude, you're going to have to accept that. Teams will spend some time in practice game planning against what he can do. That's how shit works. And that's all 'top was saying. I fuggin' disappear from the board entirely for a while, and you just keep right on being a dick to people. And you wonder why we don't get along on here? This shit is it, right here. And all the comments a couple days ago. Wtf? Stop worry about me so much and just try not be such a dick to others.

One observation I've made about your team's new board police clique is that while you like to label others as the aggressors so often, you never seem to stop and think why so many different people seem so inclined to be aggressive towards you in the first place. We're not all conspiring against you, TrustMe on that one. The other observation I've made is that group of you all like to dish out the dry humor, sarcasm, snide remarks, and snarky one-liners, often-times buried in the little "edit box" on the bottom of the post. You always hide behind "just joking around" when confronted, but the reality is that I think a lot of us get kind of sick of that routine after a while. I know I do.

Just some food for thought...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, I know, Ebron was a horrible pick at number 10. No need to hash that out, I completely agree.

If we had listened to Dr. Eviler and drafted Zach Martin, we'd be in much better shape on the O-line. My guy, Aaron Donald is doing pretty well, too. Lot's of guys liked Kyle Fuller, he'd be pretty great to have in the slot right now. If we wanted a pass catcher Beckham Jr. or Benjamin look like they're better options so far. Lots of better picks we could have made, imo. I do like TE's, though, so I'm over it.

So that's settled, please don't try to weave it into your rebuttal. We're in agreement on the miss-use of that pick. Moving on.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What rebuttal? I've now come full circle and I will be applying for IC membership. Ebron is a stud. He was the right pick, especially after seeing how poorly all the WR's have been playing thus far. Detroit needed a #3 WR and he has been even better than I thought he'd be.

Wanted to add -- I'm just having some fun. I'm glad you are back on the board posting.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's the winning that's shutting everyone up. If the Lions begin to lose more, the shit talking and arguing will come back.

This is a funny post when you look back at it now.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap - all this time I thought TP and Dr. Eviler had me on ignore. Their accounts were nowhere to be found.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap - all this time I thought TP and Dr. Eviler had me on ignore. Their accounts were nowhere to be found.

Well, you weren't wrong.