• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats (Dolphins LPIN Edition)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike,

You go out of your way to defend Trevor. That is not an opinion, it is reality. It has been a reality for years. I do not understand why you do it, or why you won't allow yourself to BELIEVE you do it. But you do, on a regular basis.

That is also me being nice, honest and to the point.
It's almost like me saying I don't follow the Seahawks....(I do) but I'm all Lions to the core....Everyone on this board knows it, we all know after years of posting

Greatest song ever, this one is for you smitty.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board has made you different. Your opinion isn't reality.

It isn't an opinion. Unless everyone here just happens to have the same opinion. I was actually surprised it took you that long to respond -- it is usually much sooner.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't an opinion. Unless everyone here just happens to have the same opinion. I was actually surprised it took you that long to respond -- it is usually much sooner.

Lol at "everyone". The Board Police doesn't make up the entire posting population.

I haven't responded bc I didn't need to. Your opinions are simply that.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt, I have no idea why you act like you do nowadays. This board has made you different. Your opinion isn't reality. That is me being nice, truthful, and also straight forward.

Okay man.

I make fun of everyone, all the time. With the assumption they will also make fun of me. It's who I am. I dont think that has changed at all.

I did have my fill of the IC and the organized attacks on non members. Also the uncalled for personal attacks(like bringing peoples wives n such up in arguements.)Voiced my opinion on it rather loudly. And will continue to do so. Despite it revoking my IC membership, or my "VIP" status.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a "IC" renewel card in the mail......I thought it was for the AARP.......I might have thrown it away a bit early.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like me saying I don't follow the Seahawks....(I do) but I'm all Lions to the core....Everyone on this board knows it, we all know after years of posting

Greatest song ever, this one is for you smitty.

Or that I have a boner for Don Kelly, Willie Young, Louis D and Pettidrops. I do. It's been pretty obvious for years. No sense in me denying it. Hell, Gandy made fun of me for it in THIS thread. Once I wiped away the tears(from DK bein gone, not Gandy bustin my chops)I thought it was funny. In a sad, depressing way. (Don't it always seem to go, that we don't know what we got till its gone...)

You love Ol' Shoelace and Rick Porcello. And yeah, those Sqwuaks.
It's okay. It's who we are.

I miss Donnie Boy already:bawling: seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or that I have a boner for Don Kelly, Willie Young, Louis D and Pettidrops. I do. It's been pretty obvious for years. No sense in me denying it. Hell, Gandy made fun of me for it in THIS thread. Once I wiped away the tears(from DK bein gone, not Gandy bustin my chops)I thought it was funny. In a sad, depressing way. (Don't it always seem to go, that we don't know what we got till its gone...)

Yup, and you love Don Kelly and Willie Young but I just can't defend squirrels....They are too dumb to defend.....Bunnies run left or right and get out of the way.....Squirrels make it a game until the tire hits them and I hate every time.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will be nice for now on...I promise :wink::wink::wink:

Can I still go to the home opener next year with you? Might have to sit all by myself. My IC card got revoked after I helped chase Swarm off. I thought what was good for the goose was good for the Gandy? :nono: apparently not

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about your opinion. You, trustme, GVSU and gandy all do the same shit you're accusing me of doing. Makes you look foolish IMO.

Settle down sunshine. I have not said one whisper of Trevor on this board in over a month. I already told ya he pissed me off saying I bullied him. However when I fucked with Swarm he loved it. Y'all can cry wolf elsewhere. Egged my ass on on facebook with Swarm then gets butt hurt when it's him. Sorry pal no double standards with me.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ol' MikeD avoiding arguments and sticking to football as usual. You can blame TP and swarm and whoever else but anytime there is a stupid ass argument on these boards there you are.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure smitty and myself argue about squirrels and bunnies often....We seem to get along.....Only ONCE he realizes bunnies are smarter.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesompise pics

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure. You guys are ABSOLUTELY halarious.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good ol' MikeD avoiding arguments and sticking to football as usual. You can blame TP and swarm and whoever else but anytime there is a stupid ass argument on these boards there you are.

That is it -- you hurt my feelings. I'm leaving. Anyone have TP's e-mail address -- I want to see how much membership dues are to become a part of the IC.