• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats (Dolphins LPIN Edition)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit what you think. The point, which you clearly missed, is that you get in plenty of arguments with other posters, not just TP. I think it's funny that you STILL talk shit about TP and he hasn't posted in weeks. Talk about someone being in someone's head. You might wanna go get a life and get over this TP issue. It's obvious to anyone not in this new little clique that he hasn't posted in weeks and people are still talking shit about him. And HE'S the problem? Riiiiiight.

Maybe you should read the thread. GVSU brought up TP -- not me. So don't get bent out of shape at me for bringing up your man -- get mad at him. I had nothing to do with him leaving this site.

I just stated -- he hadn't posted in weeks and coincidentally, their hasn't been an argument since. If you consider that "talking shit" -- I can't help you.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should read the thread. GVSU brought up TP -- not me. So don't get bent out of shape at me for bringing up your man -- get mad at him. I had nothing to do with him leaving this site.
Yes, GVSU brought him up. That doesn't mean you need to take shots also. That's you doing exactly what you're ripping me for doing, protecting and backing another poster. He hasn't been here for weeks yet people like you and he and smitty need to keep bringing him up. Not sure why, I figured him not posting would make u guys happy. Seems only talking shit about him makes you happy.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NDs gonna be a little too swollen to say much for awhile. Prolly have an easy time poopin though. With that brand new asshole ASU just tore open for 'em.

Ouch.

It's ok, I didn't figure this to be an easy game. I'm happy with the direction our program is headed. Can't say the same for fans of scUM.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just stated -- he hadn't posted in weeks and coincidentally, their hasn't been an argument since.
And I stated, it's bc the Lions are 6-2. There isn't quite as much to argue about. You've been pretty much dead silent this year bc you can't continue to smear the Lions. So the only thing you can hold onto are your pathetic Ebron shots, which are as old and tired as your schtick.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok, I didn't figure this to be an easy game. I'm happy with the direction our program is headed. Can't say the same for fans of scUM.
That's just fancy talk for the season is over and it was a good run.

Don't try to coach them up, they are who we all knew they were.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about your opinion. You, trustme, GVSU and gandy all do the same shit you're accusing me of doing. Makes you look foolish IMO.
I'm upset I wasn't mentioned.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about your opinion. You, trustme, GVSU and gandy all do the same shit you're accusing me of doing. Makes you look foolish IMO.

TPaul, is that you!?!

(Ohhh hevo, I tried to be nice, I really did. Why you two refuse to face reality Ill never know.)

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just fancy talk for the season is over and it was a good run.

Don't try to coach them up, they are who we all knew they were.

Well yes, captain obvious, their playoff run is over. But they will still make a bowl game. They've played much better than I would've thought after losing 5 players to start the year. I had no playoff expectations this year so I'm not let down.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TPaul, is that you!?!

(Ohhh hevo, I tried to be nice, I really did. Why you two refuse to face reality Ill never know.)

Opinions from the Board Police hardly make it reality.

And your perception of "being nice" is a bit skewed IMO.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I stated, it's bc the Lions are 6-2. There isn't quite as much to argue about. You've been pretty much dead silent this year bc you can't continue to smear the Lions. So the only thing you can hold onto are your pathetic Ebron shots, which are as old and tired as your schtick.

:violin:

I guess I haven't posted after every single game -- even the game where I didn't see a single play because I was driving back from Chicago. I talk about the good AND the bad, because even though the Lions are 6-2, they could just as easily be 4-4 or even 7-1.

I have given props to the Lions defense, because they have played tremendous. I have been critical of the offense, as they haven't been very good and our Offensive Line has been atrocious.

The reason the last couple years I've been critical of the Lions is simple...............if you have a hard time understanding that -- take a look at our record. There is a reason the team has had a top 10 pick in back to back years in 2012 and 2013.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes, captain obvious, their playoff run is over. But they will still make a bowl game. They've played much better than I would've thought after losing 5 players to start the year. I had no playoff expectations this year so I'm not let down.
I love honesty and that was it in spades. :suds:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I haven't posted after every single game -- even the game where I didn't see a single play because I was driving back from Chicago. I talk about the good AND the bad, because even though the Lions are 6-2, they could just as easily be 4-4 or even 7-1.
:blah:

Save your excuses. You've had plenty of time in the past for posting alllllll week long. You're running out of ammo and it's obvious.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, GVSU brought him up. That doesn't mean you need to take shots also. That's you doing exactly what you're ripping me for doing, protecting and backing another poster. He hasn't been here for weeks yet people like you and he and smitty need to keep bringing him up. Not sure why, I figured him not posting would make u guys happy. Seems only talking shit about him makes you happy.

What shots did I take? Saying there hasn't been an argument since he left? Is that what offended you?

And in all honesty -- I couldn't care less who backs who -- It is the petty personal shit that TP got called out on, not having someone's back or anything like that.

I have no problem discussing issues regarding the Lions one way or another -- For whatever reason, TP starts with name calling and even stooped low enough to bring up shit about my wife in an argument. I actually enjoyed my discussions with TP when he talks like an adult.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions from the Board Police hardly make it reality.

And your perception of "being nice" is a bit skewed IMO.

Mike,

You go out of your way to defend Trevor. That is not an opinion, it is reality. It has been a reality for years. I do not understand why you do it, or why you won't allow yourself to BELIEVE you do it. But you do, on a regular basis.

That is also me being nice, honest and to the point.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike,

You go out of your way to defend Trevor. That is not an opinion, it is reality. It has been a reality for years. I do not understand why you do it, or why you won't allow yourself to BELIEVE you do it. But you do, on a regular basis.

That is also me being nice, honest and to the point.

Matt, I have no idea why you act like you do nowadays. This board has made you different. Your opinion isn't reality. That is me being nice, truthful, and also straight forward.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save your excuses. You've had plenty of time in the past for posting alllllll week long. You're running out of ammo and it's obvious.

I have this crazy thing called a baby. Last year, he laid in a crib or was set in a swing. He wasn't mobile. He now runs and screams, climbs on furniture, tortures the dog and wants to open anything he can get his hands on. If you notice -- I haven't posted much anywhere really on sportshoopla, including the Tigers thread.

By the time I put him down to sleep at night -- All I want to do is relax and watch whatever game is on TV, so I haven't posted much on here. Has absolutely nothing to do with the Lions record. They could be 8-0 or 0-8 and I would still be posting the same amount on here.