• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stats (Dolphins LPIN Edition)

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with TPaul? I thought maybe his xfinity bill was past due or something.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about the Dolphins and Lions this keeps popping into my head.

Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame me for TP leaving. He left on his own accord. My guess is -- he was upset because multiple posters called him out on the way tries to take arguments to a personal level for whatever reason, instead of sticking to the topic being discussed.

I find it odd that with TP not posting, the arguments have stopped. Coincidence? :suds:

Wasn't blaming you. Was implying that he hijacked your account with that last post you made.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the last part of your post trust me, I think almost everyone here knew that would happen.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it odd that with TP not posting, the arguments have stopped. Coincidence?
Nah, it's the winning that's shutting everyone up. If the Lions begin to lose more, the shit talking and arguing will come back. It's not like he's the only poster you've ever argued with. I've seen multiple posters call out your bullshit.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's the winning that's shutting everyone up. If the Lions begin to lose more, the shit talking and arguing will come back. It's not like he's the only poster you've ever argued with. I've seen multiple posters call out your bullshit.

Hell we argued after wins. Seemed all facets of the game were off but Stafford.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure BLAME is the word to go with.

Oh, and fuck you Gandy! Don Kelly season is going to be disappointing for everyone but the Toledo MudHens.

Stop attacking me man. You are always so mean about them fucking bromances.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what ND says. :lol:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am shocked -- TP's name is mentioned and here comes Micro with a response. I think it is cute how you always stick up for your man.:suds:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked -- TP's name is mentioned and here comes Micro with a response. I think it is cute how you always stick up for your man.:suds:

I don't give a shit what you think. The point, which you clearly missed, is that you get in plenty of arguments with other posters, not just TP. I think it's funny that you STILL talk shit about TP and he hasn't posted in weeks. Talk about someone being in someone's head. You might wanna go get a life and get over this TP issue. It's obvious to anyone not in this new little clique that he hasn't posted in weeks and people are still talking shit about him. And HE'S the problem? Riiiiiight. :doh:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw, TP has been aggressive at times with his postings. But so have multiple other posters. I mean, hell, he doesn't post here anymore and people still take shots at him, for no reason. So that's supposed to be ok? Why is it ok for people to continue to take shots at TP, yet I can't call anyone out for it? Are only specific posters allowed to talk shit and/or have each others' backs?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do fist bumps too.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw, TP has been aggressive at times with his postings. But so have multiple other posters. I mean, hell, he doesn't post here anymore and people still take shots at him, for no reason. So that's supposed to be ok? Why is it ok for people to continue to take shots at TP, yet I can't call anyone out for it? Are only specific posters allowed to talk shit and/or have each others' backs?

Everything OK with him?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything OK with him?

He's crunching numbers. Figuring out just how many interceptions to subtract, drops to flip to receptions and fumbles to TD carries in order for Staff to be Top 20 in the NFL in QBR.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's crunching numbers. Figuring out just how many interceptions to subtract, drops to flip to receptions and fumbles to TD carries in order for Staff to be Top 20 in the NFL in QBR.
Sounds about right.....Good analysis.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what ND says. :lol:

I think NDs gonna be a little too swollen to say much for awhile. Prolly have an easy time poopin though. With that brand new asshole ASU just tore open for 'em.

Ouch.