• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Statement win for Miami tonight

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade missed 2 of those games. These last 2 games prove they really need wade to be a solid team.

Ball movement is awful and nobody is creating with Wade out there.

You should be more worried about your 1-9 Lakers

Yea.... true... but this has got to be the scary thing. Relying on a guy who is on his last legs and has had trouble staying healthy is a risky strategy. They won't go anywhere without him, but they also can't afford to rest him like they did last year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. They're not resting him though. He injured the hammy in the first quarter against Indiana. Doesn't help that mcroberts & granger are still out

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. They're not resting him though. He injured the hammy in the first quarter against Indiana. Doesn't help that mcroberts & granger are still out

yea i know, just puts them in the bind for the rest of the season. If you play him, he is bound to be dead for the playoffs, if you don't the playoffs probably aren't a thing.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see Miami winning a ring with old Dwayne and bosh as the centerpiece. Still feel the Cavs will develop into the best team in the east, and perhaps play the spurs or rockets

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see Miami winning a ring with old Dwayne and bosh as the centerpiece. Still feel the Cavs will develop into the best team in the east, and perhaps play the spurs or rockets

I don't think anyone expected Miami to win a title.....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody in their right mind can think Bosh and Wade are title contenders?

And add Clips.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone expected Miami to win a title.....

this, I do expect them to be in the top 6 of seeds and Bosh to resemble raptors who speak french.

Translated: they get a top 6 seed and Bosh looks a lot like he did in Toronto.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually went to the game in Miami tonight. Overall thoughts:

- The arena was a lot nicer than I expected it to be. I did sit in the north flagship which has a private restaurant, club, etc. and the seats were great.

- The crowd was loud and into it when they went on a couple small runs, but they really had nothing to cheer about due to how shitty they played.

- Fans left early... it was a 6 point game with like 2 mins left and A BUNCH of people headed towards the exits. Pretty sad. I know the traffic is horrible, but REALLY?!

- Bosh played so, so, sooo bad. Never seen him like that before, everything was off. Disappointed Wade didn't play tonight, but oh well.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually went to the game in Miami tonight. Overall thoughts:

- The arena was a lot nicer than I expected it to be. I did sit in the north flagship which has a private restaurant, club, etc. and the seats were great.

- The crowd was loud and into it when they went on a couple small runs, but they really had nothing to cheer about due to how shitty they played.

- Fans left early... it was a 6 point game with like 2 mins left and A BUNCH of people headed towards the exits. Pretty sad. I know the traffic is horrible, but REALLY?!

- Bosh played so, so, sooo bad. Never seen him like that before, everything was off. Disappointed Wade didn't play tonight, but oh well.

You from Miami?
Let me know next time your going.
I stayed util there was around 25-30 seconds left (down 7 I think).
Bosh was awful, but it wasn't from lack of effort. It just wasn't working for him last night.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat prob winning 40-45 at best.
1st round fodder as Wade will much more then likely finish the season less healthy then more healthy.

Assuming other teams are healthy, it certainly appears top 2 teams in East are Cavs/Bulls but Toronto/Wizards could make some noise.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You from Miami?
Let me know next time your going.
I stayed util there was around 25-30 seconds left (down 7 I think).
Bosh was awful, but it wasn't from lack of effort. It just wasn't working for him last night.

Nah just visiting some family here and they had tickets so I went, never been to that arena before. It was nice.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat just went into Brooklyn on the 2nd night of a B2B without Wade, Deng, or McBob and won the game.

Not a statement win by any means as Brooklyn is nothing special but rather impressive considering 3 starters did not play

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat just went into Brooklyn on the 2nd night of a B2B without Wade, Deng, or McBob and won the game.

Not a statement win by any means as Brooklyn is nothing special but rather impressive considering 3 starters did not play

What were figuring out about this team is that there's no way to figure them out.

What you do know is that you have a group of players that like each other and are going to give max effort for their minutes on the court.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ the nets