• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of the Thunder

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep giving westbrook a bad rep (the reigning NBA MVP) but you could switch durant back to OKC and westbrook to GS they would still be the better team.

This selfish, not selfish alpha not alpha is all retarded. Any time you put "another" superstar on a core that won a championship they will be better. It's a numbers game. If Durant joined the cavs and we had 4 superstars vs 3 on GS it would be the same story. It doesn't prove anything for durant in my perspective. That is why he gets no respect...It won't change until he proves himself.

This is simply wrong. Westbrook is a certain kind of player, Durant is another, Curry is another, LeBron is another. All MVPs, and it matters how your team does which kind you have. As shown by how bad OKC is with their 3 stars, or how OKC couldn't quite win one with KD and Westbrook

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep giving westbrook a bad rep (the reigning NBA MVP) but you could switch durant back to OKC and westbrook to GS they would still be the better team.

This selfish, not selfish alpha not alpha, fit doesn't fit is all retarded. Any time you put "another" superstar on a core that won a championship they will be better. It's a numbers game. If Durant joined the cavs and we had 4 superstars vs 3 on GS it would be the same story. It doesn't prove anything for durant in my perspective. That is why he gets no respect...It won't change until he proves himself.

Also, of course the Ws are better with Durant, they are in the conversation for best team of all time. As far as 'respect', depends on who you ask.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is simply wrong. Westbrook is a certain kind of player, Durant is another, Curry is another, LeBron is another. All MVPs, and it matters how your team does which kind you have. As shown by how bad OKC is with their 3 stars, or how OKC couldn't quite win one with KD and Westbrook

First it takes awhile for new teams to get adjusted

Second, Melo is garbage, and Paul George is okay...Who is better paul george and melo or Curry, Green, thompson...So Durant is playing with better teammates and overall players with championship experience

So Durant gets the better more experienced players and an extra superstar a championship core and that makes him better?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, of course the Ws are better with Durant, they are in the conversation for best team of all time. As far as 'respect', depends on who you ask.

You are missing the point. Durant could have joined the cavs and you could say the same thing. What Irving is doing on the Celtics is far more impressive.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it takes awhile for new teams to get adjusted

Second, Melo is garbage, and Paul George is okay...Who is better paul george and melo or Curry, Green, thompson...So Durant is playing with better teammates and overall players with championship experience

So Durant gets the better more experienced players and an extra superstar and that makes him better?

What are you talking about? I was pointing out that Westbrook's style of play is not championship style basketball. Nothing to do with Durant. But if you are comparing the 2, KD is better at some things, worse at others. I do know his game is better for winning rings.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? I was pointing out that Westbrook's style of play is not championship style basketball. Nothing to do with Durant. But if you are comparing the 2, KD is better at some things, worse at others. I do know his game is better for winning rings.

How would you know? He never had 3 superstars that won a championship without him...thats a far cry from an old washed up melo and paul george who have done what exactly?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point. Durant could have joined the cavs and you could say the same thing. What Irving is doing on the Celtics is far more impressive.

Who said it wasn't? Irving deserves mad respect. LeBron too, no matter what haters say about Finals record. Durant did what was best for him, and he did ok for himself. And basketball fans get to watch one of the top 3 teams of all time do their thing. I enjoyed the 90s Bulls and 80s Lakers too, even if not a fan of those franchises. If I wasn't a GS fan I'd feel lucky to get to watch historical greatness in real time.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know? He never had 3 superstars that won a championship without him...thats a far cry from an old washed up melo and paul george who have done what exactly?

Do you even watch Westbrook play?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said it wasn't? Irving deserves mad respect. LeBron too, no matter what haters say about Finals record. Durant did what was best for him, and he did ok for himself. And basketball fans get to watch one of the top 3 teams of all time do their thing. I enjoyed the 90s Bulls and 80s Lakers too, even if not a fan of those franchises. If I wasn't a GS fan I'd feel lucky to get to watch historical greatness in real time.

I can agree with that. But the slurping of how Durant is and at the same time dissing westbrook is pretty weak. I mean if westbrook had joined gs and won, could we and would you be saying Durant style of play doesn't lead to championships...just because he couldn't win with trash?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that. But the slurping of how Durant is and at the same time dissing westbrook is pretty weak. I mean if westbrook had joined gs and won, could we say Durant style of play doesn't lead to championships...just because he couldn't win with trash?

Westbrook would have ruined the Warriors (not that they would take him). His ball hogging would wreck everything that makes the Warriors all time greats. No thanks.

Again, he's super talented. But his style doesn't win rings.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook would have ruined the Warriors (not that they would take him). His ball hogging would wreck everything that makes the Warriors all time greats. No thanks.

Again, he's super talented. But his style doesn't win rings.

We will never know, he doesn't have the same talent around him and a championship core

Ballhogging has won plenty of rings tho in the nba...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never know, he doesn't have the same talent around him and a championship core

Ballhogging has won plenty of rings tho in the nba...

I guess with Kobe's last 2 maybe. It's not the best way to do it.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess with Kobe's last 2 maybe. It's not the best way to do it.

LOL

I know you like GS but they don't have some secret formula. They just have 4 superstars well most teams have 3 or 2. I hope the cavs pick up another superstar with that brooklyn pick. 4 vs 4 would make a very great finals matchup.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I know you like GS but they don't have some secrete formula. They just have 4 superstars well most teams have 3 or 2. I hope the cavs pick up another superstar with that brooklyn pick. 4 vs 4 would make a very great finals matchup.

Man, you aren't ever gonna understand what I'm talking about. Style of play matters depending on your personnel. As Westbrook proves every year. And Carmelo did in his prime. Iverson. Style/fit/coaching matter.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I know you like GS but they don't have some secret formula. They just have 4 superstars well most teams have 3 or 2. I hope the cavs pick up another superstar with that brooklyn pick. 4 vs 4 would make a very great finals matchup.

Lol. You really think lebron is staying in Cleveland?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you aren't ever gonna understand what I'm talking about. Style of play matters depending on your personnel. As Westbrook proves every year. And Carmelo did in his prime. Iverson. Style/fit/coaching matter.

Maybe to a certain extent but it all comes down to the extra superstar. How many games did the cavs/gs series go when it was 3 superstars vs 3 superstars....that 1 extra makes a world of difference.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe to a certain extent but it all comes down to the extra superstar. How many games did the cavs/gs series go when it was 3 superstars vs 3 superstars....that 1 extra makes a world of difference.

Sure, adding KD took the Ws from great to all-time great.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You really think lebron is staying in Cleveland?

Honestly i don't know what he is going to do...I don't see cavs fans mad at him tho if he left...i would say it's 50/50....I don't really see him going to my lakers

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, adding KD took the Ws from great to all-time great.

Possibly the best team in the history of the nba. Will they pan out, how long will their run last is if people will recognize them as an all time great tho

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly the best team in the history of the nba. Will they pan out, how long will their run last is if people will recognize them as an all time great tho

If they win the next 2 rings (they will get harder and harder but it's doable) before Klay maybe leaves, that's a dynasty.