• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of the Farm

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ...He certainly looks the part in that batting practice video...How do we keep beating everyone to all these foreign beasts?
The White Sox know a guy - who knows some guys:

One of the top international baseball scouts if not the best..

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya'll do know that minoso was originally signed by cleveland, right? not the sox!
also that he was a part of one of the worse sox trades ever when he was reaquired AFTER the '59 season by the sox when he had almost nothing left for norm cash and john romano who were just starting their all-star careers.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya'll do know that minoso was originally signed by cleveland, right? not the sox!
also that he was a part of one of the worse sox trades ever when he was reaquired AFTER the '59 season by the sox when he had almost nothing left for norm cash and john romano who were just starting their all-star careers.
I didn't know that, but it reminds me that I copied my little league batting stance off of Norm Cash.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that, but it reminds me that I copied my little league batting stance off of Norm Cash.
Same here, I had no idea that Minoso wasn't an original signing. Learn something new every day!