• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of the Bengals address

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to get those 2 wins back to back to open the season! But honestly, I think that the next two games could very easily be losses. Both are on the road in Carolina and then Atlanta. So realistically looking at 2-2. However, should we pull off at least a win against either Carolina or Atlanta, that would be a great way to start the season. I wonder about the Carolina game with the hurricane. If that could be moved to Cincy? Not sure if that would even ever happen?
Bengals D and O looked great early on, but Baltimore clearly made adjustments. Bengals going to have to find ways to keep momentum. I really think we lost some momentum when our rookie center Price left the game. Really liking that kid!

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers game is shaky. But I'm confident about beating the Falcons though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocked, there is serious firepower on that roster

With that said, we are all worse off if they make playoffs and steal a spot from a team that may win a game

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocked, there is serious firepower on that roster

With that said, we are all worse off if they make playoffs and steal a spot from a team that may win a game

The AFC is looking worse than last year. Pretty scary thought. I like their chances this year.

P.S.: I still fucking hate Ohio State, but thank you for Sam Hubbard.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC is looking worse than last year. Pretty scary thought. I like their chances this year.

P.S.: I still fucking hate Ohio State, but thank you for Sam Hubbard.

What a steal he looks like, that dude was a one man wrecking crew

And I love his energy also, seems to fire up that entire D

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to get those 2 wins back to back to open the season! But honestly, I think that the next two games could very easily be losses. Both are on the road in Carolina and then Atlanta. So realistically looking at 2-2. However, should we pull off at least a win against either Carolina or Atlanta, that would be a great way to start the season. I wonder about the Carolina game with the hurricane. If that could be moved to Cincy? Not sure if that would even ever happen?
Bengals D and O looked great early on, but Baltimore clearly made adjustments. Bengals going to have to find ways to keep momentum. I really think we lost some momentum when our rookie center Price left the game. Really liking that kid!

DID YOUR BATTERIES LAST TILL HALF TIME?????

20180914_010409.jpg