• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting QB for the Iowa St game

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez is a "game time decision". I think we should sit him. If he does not play tomorrow who do you think should start, Lee or Green? We have heard the coaches try and down play Lee being the 2nd QB by them saying it depends on the situation of the game as to who the backup was going to be. So what kind of situation are we in?

In my opinion we start Green but I don't think it matters against this Iowa St team.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should start Green. If the defense does their part, and the offensive blocks like it did last week, this game shouldn't be close. Thus, I see no need to start Lee who basically has one purpose and that is to manage in close games.

Might as well give green the experience, let him grow......

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see my "Poor Exorbitant" thread..

but it's sounding more and more like Green is going to start..

some are saying Zac's injured, idk how true that is..

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez is a "game time decision". I think we should sit him. If he does not play tomorrow who do you think should start, Lee or Green? We have heard the coaches try and down play Lee being the 2nd QB by them saying it depends on the situation of the game as to who the backup was going to be. So what kind of situation are we in?

In my opinion we start Green but I don't think it matters against this Iowa St team.

I think we should start Green. If the defense does their part, and the offensive blocks like it did last week, this game shouldn't be close. Thus, I see no need to start Lee who basically has one purpose and that is to manage in close games.

Might as well give green the experience, let him grow......

:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the name of everything holy are you guys so content with sitting Martinez?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would start Lee and then bring Green in. Iowa St is good at converting turnovers into points. We need Lee to get us some kind of lead. Green is a little wild when he first comes in.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would start Lee and then bring Green in. Iowa St is good at converting turnovers into points. We need Lee to get us some kind of lead. Green is a little wild when he first comes in.

I agree with you if Martinez can't go..

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you if Martinez can't go..

Not sure that Lee is 100% either.

Bo has it under wraps, I thought I would hear if we got Jackson before everyone else, but they kept it quiet. Bo has a way to keep what he wants to keep very quiet. Then he just laughs that weird snorting laugh when you try to pin something down, slaps you on the back or shoulder and keeps motoring... He has a sense of humor that people really should see sometime. Very genuine guy! :eek:

Bo is really protective of information, so anyone with any connections whatsoever, cannot be saying things that he would have issue about. Thus, it is better to not say to much and let people ponder, then to create issues that could be costly to team, coach or self. <-- If you know what I mean!, If you don't I can't elaborate anyway... LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that Lee is 100% either.

Bo has it under wraps, I thought I would hear if we got Jackson before everyone else, but they kept it quiet. Bo has a way to keep what he wants to keep very quiet. Then he just laughs that weird snorting laugh when you try to pin something down, slaps you on the back or shoulder and keeps motoring... He has a sense of humor that people really should see sometime. Very genuine guy! :eek:

Bo is really protective of information, so anyone with any connections whatsoever, cannot be saying things that he would have issue about. Thus, it is better to not say to much and let people ponder, then to create issues that could be costly to team, coach or self. <-- If you know what I mean!, If you don't I can't elaborate anyway... LOL!

I agree with this post ^^

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee is hurt and Taylor isn't 100%

therefore Cody gets his chance to step up

that's what I've heard and I am not tied to the program and can say such things :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not concerned at all with who starts..............it doesn't matter what QB starts tomorrow, Iowa State is going to give us their best shot and the Blackshirts are going to have to show up, and the Offense is going to have to block like they did against Missouri.

If all that is done, regardless of which QB we start, we will win comfortably.