• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You incels really hate when your favorite shows have women in them, huh?

*ahem* Since Brie Larson is so powerful I'll just say what she would say in this scenario as a guy. I am course am echo'ing her STRONG and POWERFUL comments!

"This show wasn't made for women.

I don’t need a fat/lesbo feminazi chick to tell me what didn’t work about Predator. It wasn’t made for them! I want to know what it meant to men and alien like man things."

3mDlsi.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good two episodes. BUT JUST YOU WAIT BEFORE THIS IS DISNEYFIED. JUST when it starts to be good, the Yoda thing will be a GIRL YODA! And dominate EVERYTHING while saying, "To masculine, you are... mmm yes!" Oh you just wait.

I have zero faith Disney does a 180 and flushes Kathleen "Darth Turd" Kennedy down the toilet.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Yeah ok. Liberal women are so famous for being ugly. Just look at the places packed with liberals!

The ones screaming on the street and radically protesting are all probably a deuce, deuce and a half.. NOT bad. But you just wouldn't want to get stuck under one.

I've never seen conservative women (regardless of looks) rioting and acting like the dolts libtard feminazi women are.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely had an original trilogy feel. Give it a shot!
*also, the first two ep.s are supposed to be in a lawless, old west type of outer space. So most females in those areas were probably hookers, whores, or lesbianas. I'm starting to agree... Episodes 1 & 2 should have had more hookers, whores, and lesbianas.

That does sound good.

:suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like these beauties?

anti-abortion-group-at-confederation-building.jpg

Do better than that please. Standing around with a sign peacefully is fine. Blocking legal right of travel by blocking streets, vandalizing property, and violently screaming/threatening (and in many cases assaulting) citizens is what I'm talking about.

I don't seem to remember conservatives (like the libtards) after Obama got elected blocking major highways/means of travel (witnessed them here in Chicago blocking off Lakeshore drive and damaging cars/buses, etc.) and publicly damaging property... just sayin'...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do better than that please. Standing around with a sign peacefully is fine. Blocking legal right of travel by blocking streets, vandalizing property, and violently screaming/threatening (and in many cases assaulting) citizens is what I'm talking about.

I don't seem to remember conservatives (like the libtards) after Obama got elected blocking major highways/means of travel (witnessed them here in Chicago blocking off Lakeshore drive and damaging cars/buses, etc.) and publicly damaging property... just sayin'...

What does this have to do with whether they are good looking?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this have to do with whether they are good looking?

I'm responding to what you quoted me saying.

I've never seen conservative women (regardless of looks) rioting and acting like the dolts libtard feminazi women are.

If you want to address only looks, fine go for it (don't mislead me with your quote next time and then cry wolf). That said, you're throwing up a picture of an elderly couple and some chick who is married and looks 40+. Wow, SHOCKER we're not looking at playmates here... seriously?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm responding to what you quoted me saying.

If you want to address only looks, fine go for it (don't mislead me with your quote next time and then cry wolf). That said, you're throwing up a picture of an elderly couple and some chick who is married and looks 40+. Wow, SHOCKER we're not looking at playmates here... seriously?

What do you think is happening when people like @RobBase put up pictures of random angry liberals?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode 3 was really good. But I've played WAAAAAY too many video games in my life. Spoilers ahead:

Forum dialogue:
"Hey how much is the armor upgrade if I completed the mini Yoda story mission?"
"Umm... you need the crafting materials + like 5,000 credits? And then you pick your symbol."
"Gotcha, is there a better symbol?"
"Well if you go the rhino route or whatever, you get a pure armor boost, but the whistling bird or whatever gives you missiles but they are expensive. The rhino route DOES lower your honor though."
"K, I'll take the missiles. And then I saw some dude with a jetpack?"
"Yah you get that after getting the armor but you have to be level 20."
"WTF, level 20? I'm level 13!"
"Yah if you want to get it quick, just steal the kid and kill everything, and that will get you to 18 or so, and then just go to a new planet and you can do a few missions there to get the exp."
"Nice, is the jetpack expensive?"
"Once you hit level 20 you get it for free via a quest."
"Sweet, thanks!"
"NP."

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode 3 was great. This is off to a really strong start. I loved how they dropped a lot of Mandalorian culture backstory knowledge in that forge scene yet it felt more like a natural conversation. And they're doing a great job of Mando showing emotions just thru his body language. Pedro Pascal's character barely talks, you never see his face, but you know exactly what the character is feeling

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what. You give me a list of the top 5 hottest conservative women. I'll give you a list of the top 30 hottest liberal women.

Hot liberal women? Give me 5 that are hot that aren’t just spewing stuff because they are airheads like Katy Perry?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without getting into his political views, I'm curious about the doctors intentions for "Baby Yoda". I think his main concern is science but he may have altruistic intentions as well.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely had an original trilogy feel. Give it a shot!
*also, the first two ep.s are supposed to be in a lawless, old west type of outer space. So most females in those areas were probably hookers, whores, or lesbianas. I'm starting to agree... Episodes 1 & 2 should have had more hookers, whores, and lesbianas.

No hookers in this week's episode but I'm pretty sure we got our first on-screen reference to a brothel in the Star Wars universe.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t going to see it assuming it was just more SJWars junk, but the reviews are so good I might have to check it out now:

9mcg.jpg
"to (sic) much violence"

Uh...yeah, that's why it's been entertaining.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without getting into his political views, I'm curious about the doctors intentions for "Baby Yoda". I think his main concern is science but he may have altruistic intentions as well.
My guess is cloning and they'll tie it back to the Emperor coming back in IX the same way he did in the old canon

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have done that after The Last Jedi. Her and Rian absolutely torpedoed the franchise.
JJ had to bring Papa Palpatine and all kinds of Dark Empire call backs to re-get people's attention.

Not only that but they just completely killed the lore post-ROJ. I thought TFA as a movie was fine but I wasn't a fan of what they did with the canon and TLJ just killed that even more.

Last edited:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU SEXIST PIG!

Sorry. I should be more considerate of the lead character, Rey, a woman who somehow has more ability than both of my favorite Jedi, (two men named Obi-Wan and Luke) combined with zero training. Women > Men, it's a fact!