• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that confirmed by LucasFilm?

Actually I think it was, or at least someone in the production. Too lazy to look for a source, but I've heard it's coming right before tickets go on sale, which is the 20th

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple of notes regarding the poster:

1) It features a giant planet killer base (or what appears to be)

2) Luke Skywalker not featured

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have heard we only see Luke at the very end for a few seconds, nothing major.

Ya the more info that comes out, the more it appears that either Luke isn't an integral part of this episode or Disney is doing a stealthy job of keeping his role a secret. I have no doubt that Luke will be a key piece throughout the series; the question is how much of a role will he play in this movie? We'll have to wait and see.

It would be a shame if they only show Luke for a few seconds at the end of the movie. I don't expect him to play an in-depth role but don't completely shut him out either Disney! WE WANT LUKE!

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya the more info that comes out, the more it appears that either Luke isn't an integral part of this episode or Disney is doing a stealthy job of keeping his role a secret. I have no doubt that Luke will be a key piece throughout the series; the question is how much of a role will he play in this movie? We'll have to wait and see.

It would be a shame if they only show Luke for a few seconds at the end of the movie. I don't expect him to play an in-depth role but don't completely shut him out either Disney! WE WANT LUKE!

Well the lightsaber Finn is holding used to belong to Luke so eventually we'll see him

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the lightsaber Finn is holding used to belong to Luke so eventually we'll see him
Is Finn supposed to be Luke's kid? Did Luke have a case of jungle fever at some point?

Any word if Mara will exist in the movies? Will she be black?

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaked synopsis online. IDK if Finn is actually Luke's son but I doubt it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is Luke will be in episode 9 from what has been mentioned during his previous interviews (mark Hamill). I like the fact that not much has been leaked. I just cannot wait until December 18th.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trailer is during halftime in case you didn't know and planned on sitting through every commercial instead of getting up to pee