• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rd5jhzV.jpg
I'm dying. :pound:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? / ??
Boba Fett / Han Solo
Vader? / Luke's first (Ben's) / ??

Pretty sure it's

Leia / Boba Fett
Han Solo / Storm Trooper
Obi Wan Attack of the Clones / Obi Wan / ??? Looks like a mix of Yoda's and Tyranus

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I like most about Luke's RotJ saber (which would be the one he built himself) is that its body looks like Obi Wan's but has a green blade like Yoda's. It's like a homage to his two teachers/mentors.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant believe we're just a few months away! At least I have football to keep me entertained until then.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched a piece of a trailer that makes it look like Finn is on a Star Destroyer, and frees Poe. Looks like they flee from the Star Destroyer, make it to the sand planet where the main girl character is, and get pursued.
It showed Finn ( i think?) walking Poe in handcuffs, maybe as part of some ruse kind of like what we saw with luke and chewbacca in episode IV.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigRedMoe

If you want to read a good trilogy might i recommend the bane trilogy. A++

bane-trilogy.png

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigRedMoe

If you want to read a good trilogy might i recommend the bane trilogy. A++

View attachment 30861
I have about 50 pages left in the Thrawn Trilogy. A couple other things I want to read next but I'll put these on my Amazon list. I've never read much of the Old Republic stuff.

Anyone know when Aftermath comes out in paperback?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have about 50 pages left in the Thrawn Trilogy. A couple other things I want to read next but I'll put these on my Amazon list. I've never read much of the Old Republic stuff.

Anyone know when Aftermath comes out in paperback?

If you have yet to read Old Republic stuff then its a perfect start.

Darth Bane, if you didn't already know, is the Sith Lord behind the Rule of two. One master and one apprentice. The first novel starts out during the great war between the Jedi and the Sith and Bane is an indentured servant working for a mining company. He soon finds himself on the wrong side of the Republic and joins the Sith Army as a member of its corps. He is later recognized as force sensitive and the novel progresses through his training at a Sith Academy. Along the way he discovers the ancient ways of the Sith and how the fewer there were, the greater their power and thus hatches a plot to destroy the Sith Army, single handily, while avoiding the Jedi, lead by Jedi Master General Hoth, whom have their own army out to destroy all Sith. Book two goes on to show his exploits as he takes on an apprentice and begins to build upon his legacy and devising his ultimate goal of taking over the universe, which we see his plan come to fruition in Revenge of the Sith. Book three further explores this as Bane seeks to extend his life, something Palpatine talked about with Anakin, while his apprentice grows more powerful and looks to take the reigns of power.

I have read many Expanded Universe novels and when I read Bane I became hooked on the Sith. I have passed along the books to several friends who equally enjoy it and lay claim to it as one of their favorites. I hope you too will find it as exciting.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More and more rumors are out there that Supreme Leader Snoke, played by Andy Serkis in The Force Awakens is actually

Darth Plagueis. If true the staff carried by Rey so often in all the promo stuff could be a big part of the story.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More and more rumors are out there that Supreme Leader Snoke, played by Andy Serkis in The Force Awakens is actually

Darth Plagueis. If true the staff carried by Rey so often in all the promo stuff could be a big part of the story.

That just makes my skin crawl as Plagueis was Palpatines master and long sense dead.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That just makes my skin crawl as Plagueis was Palpatines master and long sense dead.
Ya know, I've never read or asked this but, in what fashion did Sidious kill Plagueis? All I've ever heard is that he killed him in his sleep.