• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Lotulelei heart problem

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left heart valve not working as well as it should. He will probably fall because of this news. No one will want him early especially if it requires surgery. I hope he falls to the 9ers.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Left heart valve not working as well as it should. He will probably fall because of this news. No one will want him early especially if it requires surgery. I hope he falls to the 9ers.

Ehhh... I've held since before the season started that he was a little overrated. I'd love to have him, but I don't think that's realistic even with his heart issue.

I'd be happier with Hankins though.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This makes me think of Jesse Sapolu. I just hope the kid's alright and can still have an NFL career. This really sucks for him.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I read (or heard) today that he's been cleared to resume working out already. The word was that he lost 10 lbs in the couple days before arriving in Indy, due to travel/stress/dehydration etc. Doctors thought that might have contributed to his decreased ventricle function? Something along those lines. I'm sure we'll hear more on it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end he will be examined by team doctors and they will make the decisions on his status and draftability. I do hope he is ok though.