• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its not really a fight..kinda like the Leafs actually not much of a fight.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so torn about who to cheer for tomorrow. I am certain Boston will win and it would be great to see the most deserving player in these playoffs Tim Thomas get to lift the Cup. On the other hand, the thought of Kaberle lifting it too makes me sick. As does the thought of Magoo and Jeff being rewarded for acting like tools this whole playoffs.

On Vancouver's side, I would love to see that city get the Cup they have been hoping for for so long. Seeing a passionate Canadian fanbase celebrate is unlike anything else in sport. On the other hand, Luongo and some other Canucks players who haven't exactly exhibited great sportsmanship this playoffs will get to lift that trophy as well. If they so win, I only hope Roberto at least justifies it with a great effort.

I'm not certain the Bruins will win. It's not due to the fact they haven't won there yet. In a game 7, throw out the stats. the fact that it is a game 7 and both teams will go full bore means it's a 50-50 chance. Whoever plays the better game should win, but again, even that's not a guarantee.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well people did it to me for things not even close to as dumb as he has done, yet nobody bans him? Starting to think the whole me being a Leafs fan thing isn't just a conspiracy theory :D

I believe Magoo did get a timeout earlier in this playoff season...

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe Magoo did get a timeout earlier in this playoff season...

yup 1 week. I engaged a tool Flyer fan and did not give in.

I am done with this guy anyways. He is really boring. I have not insulted him directly but he feels the need to do it to me.

Everyone has a right to his view.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's so great about it?

i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it-s450x545-95526-580.jpg

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just make this one post on the Raymond /Boychuk indecent. From what I can see in this video, Boychuk's stick doesn't appear to be between Raymond's legs, if that's what is meant by can opening a player. It just looks like he's finishing a check and and it doesn't even look like he turns Raymond, more like Raymond was trying to keep his balance. If it were dirty and warranted a suspension, I would say so. It's really unfortunate he got hurt and I hope he'll have a speedy as possible recovery.

Freudian slip??? :)

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Julien says Marc Savard isn't well enough to accompany the team on the trip to Vancouver. They will, however, be hanging his sweater in his stall during the game.

“We know that’s not the right decision to make,” Julien said. “Our players chose to honor him by making sure the trainers brought his equipment. Before the game, his sweater is hanging in his stall. He’s part of our team and we want him there to the end.”

Bruins bring Nathan Horton along for Game 7 ride - NHL - Sporting News

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julien says Marc Savard isn't well enough to accompany the team on the trip to Vancouver. They will, however, be hanging his sweater in his stall during the game.

I think you mean Horton here, not Savard. That's pretty cool they are doing that.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's about Savard. Horton will be making the trip. And his equipment will be in his stall as well.

Is that something you know from outside the article you linked? Because that article doesn't say that. It says Horton is traveling and his stuff will be in the locker and it says Savard is in their thoughts.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kypreos twitter:
Perception has #Bruins Horton in Van just 2 inspire but told he feels healthy enough to play and wants to convince Dr's/team to let him play

they just dont make "severe" concussions like they used to

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
As an unbiased opinion Matty, I think it was just a minor penalty as well (which was missed). I didn't see Boychuk "drive" Mason into the boards. It more just looked like (in my humble opinion) he just kind of took him out of the play (which was the interference). It definitely didn't scream "dangerous hit" to me as much as bad luck. Anyway, good luck to both Bruins and Canucks fans tomorrow, hopefully it's a good one.
looked to me like he finished with force, on a vulnerable player, when the puck was long gone.
interference + injury... seems the price has been set on that. Seems one or the other ruling is wrong, and we got the short end of the stick.
I havent heard it yet its nowhere to be found. but canucks.com forums has some tidbits
AV confirms Edler and Alberts will be fine. Hamhuis is a possibility.
1) great, 2) good, 3) that would be awesome (though highly unlikely... he hasn't skated yet, unless i missed it)
Kypreos twitter:
Perception has #Bruins Horton in Van just 2 inspire but told he feels healthy enough to play and wants to convince Dr's/team to let him play

they just dont make "severe" concussions like they used to
good thing they announce them 1 hour before a disciplinary hearing.