• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I hope is if the Canucks happen to lose, please no repeat of 1994 Vancouver. You are better than that.

Save all the angry energy for Luongo's execution

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
321877445.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats awesome that Horton is making the trip. I slept like shit last night... I am so on edge right now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kypreos twitter:
Perception has #Bruins Horton in Van just 2 inspire but told he feels healthy enough to play and wants to convince Dr's/team to let him play

they just dont make "severe" concussions like they used to

wouldnt that be something.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kypreos twitter:
Perception has #Bruins Horton in Van just 2 inspire but told he feels healthy enough to play and wants to convince Dr's/team to let him play

they just dont make "severe" concussions like they used to

They (medical personnel or whomever) need to stop putting labels such as "mild" or "severe" in front of the word concussion until we have significantly more understanding regarding this type of trauma to the brain. Also, it's pretty clear that the length of time it takes to recover from a concussion varies from individual to individual and again, we don't really have any markers to indicate why there is this variation in healing time.

If Horton plays in game 7, I'll be shocked. Just great to see that he's even healthy enough to step on a plane to endure a trans-continental flight.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Horton plays tonight. That would truly be fucking epic though.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They (medical personnel or whomever) need to stop putting labels such as "mild" or "severe" in front of the word concussion until we have significantly more understanding regarding this type of trauma to the brain. Also, it's pretty clear that the length of time it takes to recover from a concussion varies from individual to individual and again, we don't really have any markers to indicate why there is this variation in healing time.

If Horton plays in game 7, I'll be shocked. Just great to see that he's even healthy enough to step on a plane to endure a trans-continental flight.

especially 30 minutes before a disciplinary hearing, right? :rolleyes:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
especially 30 minutes before a disciplinary hearing, right? :rolleyes:

I know that Canucks fans are pissed about the length of the Rome suspension and maybe they have a legitimate beef. I also think the league was fed up with all of the garbage that had occurred in the series prior to the Rome hit and took this opportunity to being the hammer down. Rome is a convenient target because he's not a star player and thus will feel the tread of the wheel of justice harder than other players.

Rome didn't do himself any favours by expressing little remorse for Horton and by saying he would do the exact same thing if the opportunity presented itself again, however.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that Canucks fans are pissed about the length of the Rome suspension and maybe they have a legitimate beef. I also think the league was fed up with all of the garbage that had occurred in the series prior to the Rome hit and took this opportunity to being the hammer down. Rome is a convenient target because he's not a star player and thus will feel the tread of the wheel of justice harder than other players.

Rome didn't do himself any favours by expressing little remorse for Horton and by saying he would do the exact same thing if the opportunity presented itself again, however.

spin spin spin spin

canucks got fucked and boston got a HUGE advantage on this. you need all your players healthy and playing and the canucks lost minute depth. good for the NHL for making their "statement" on the Canucks only in the Stanley Cup Finals. yep that makes it ok if Horton plays tonight. if he does it will make me really disappointed

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

after tim thomas "poke checking" a canuck in the nuts and Marchand speed bagging Sedin last game ... Id say they put the hammer back in the tool box

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spin spin spin spin

canucks got fucked and boston got a HUGE advantage on this. you need all your players healthy and playing and the canucks lost minute depth. good for the NHL for making their "statement" on the Canucks only in the Stanley Cup Finals. yep that makes it ok if Horton plays tonight. if he does it will make me really disappointed

Dude, that is not going to happen.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spin spin spin spin

canucks got fucked and boston got a HUGE advantage on this.

Really, matt?!? Boston loses a top forward who has scored clutch game winning goals in this post-season for a 6th/7th defenseman and you deem that to be a HUGE advantage.

I'm just going to attribute the above to SCF game 7 pre-game tension. I felt the same way in 2004.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, matt?!? Boston loses a top forward who has scored clutch game winning goals in this post-season for a 6th/7th defenseman and you deem that to be a HUGE advantage.

I'm just going to attribute the above to SCF game 7 pre-game tension. I felt the same way in 2004.

Each side is always going to view it differently. We def got the shit end of the stick.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just still can't believe it all ends tonight! Game fucking 7!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hope the Bruins bring their "A game", I have faith, they showed up for every game so far, I can't see them blowing this one. Even their losses were so closely contested.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is fucking draggin though! I gotta stop looking at the clock! The second it hits 3:30pm I am flying out the door.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes if he comes back tonight Dash. we are fucking THIN on the blueline with injuries and he was important for minutes and to take pressure off of other players. if you dont see that trickle effect thats your problem.

once again the NHL reacts to the view of what happened not what happened. look Im not saying hes not injured but if he comes back tonight there are a few things wrong here

1. boston bruins medical staff are either incompetent or liars or both
2. the NHL are either incompetent or biased for boston or both.

this fucking sucks really we get a 4 game fucking suspension and they get all the fucking breaks and NOTHING ON FUCKING RAYMOND. but wait no its not a head shot to raymond so its not even fucking worthy to fucking review.

now Im so fucking pissed off at this. he better not fucking play and if he does fuck he better not be a factor or this city will fucking riot I wont but I can guess the fucking reaction should he end up scoring the series winning goal. imagine that Dash. imagine that.