• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North/South, maybe on a compass but not on the ice. However I havent watched the replay. That was headhunting regardless... It is the type of hit that they want to remove from the game and AV is a fucking idiot.

it was north south wasnt blindside so theyre not looking at rule 48 ... problem was it was about 26 seconds late ... he'll get suspended ... i dont even know how long though because we have a new generalissimo

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly just one game. Its the playoffs, and our system is lame as shit. Players will never learn. Not gonna lie, I cant wait till we meet during the reg season next season. There will be blood.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins confirm Horton out for the series with a "severe" concussion

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like this dirty hit on horton has the potential to be the type of rallying cry for boston that the seabrook hit by torres was for the blackhawks

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only one having a flashback to Scott Stevens on Eric Lindross here?

As for the game itself as a Canucks fan, I only have 2 words...UG & LEE. I hope the B's shot all there bullets last night.

I hope Horton will be okay too. Don't want to see guys hurt like that.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we continue this rally and go 4 straight, let this dirty play bite Vancouver in the ass. Fucking DO IT FOR HORTON BRUINS!!! I am going all out tomorrow night.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one having a flashback to Scott Stevens on Eric Lindross here?

As for the game itself as a Canucks fan, I only have 2 words...UG & LEE. I hope the B's shot all there bullets last night.

I hope Horton will be okay too. Don't want to see guys hurt like that.

to me the hit looked more like

Last edited by a moderator:

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, Stevens on Kariya is almost identical, isn't it? I guess you could put about 40 or 50 Scott Stevens videos in. That was his trademark.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I was trying to find an update on Horty but came across this... Kind of funny.

for the safety of the Canuck fans, it's a good thing the the Bruins won that game.
with the Rome hit, the burrows tension and a 0-3 deficit, that could have been nasty.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the safety of the Canuck fans, it's a good thing the the Bruins won that game.
with the Rome hit, the burrows tension and a 0-3 deficit, that could have been nasty.

Yep, they get real feisty there. I actually felt bad for the Habs fans when I was leaving game 7. I respectfully shook the hands of a group of them, and said "good series, sorry about all of this". They responded, "great series, see you next year", as shit was being thrown at them, lol.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont instigate shit with away fans, but if they're getting stupid, I wont think twice about giving one a backhand so long as no cops are around. I am somewhat of an asshole if instigated. But if people are respectful as I am when I go to away games, then I have no problems at all. I'll even stand up for them.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKenzie: No question that Rome suspension coming

bob Mac doesn't think it was blindside just late. I think its a 1 to 2 game suspension as the I believe the nhl will react on the injury of him hitting the ice. I think its a one game suspension for the lateness of the hit . Im really not sure Rome did that on purpose (to hurt him) he just made a bad decision to commit. I really hope Horton recovers and wish him the best.

Bruins rallied last night. will they rally on it for 3 more wins. I think if it was Burrows who did it Id be fucking scared of how the bruins would come out but Rome is pretty much a non factor so Im not sure they can find the hate btu we will see tomorrow.

this series is full on nasty now. Canucks need that PP to get going

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKenzie: No question that Rome suspension coming

bob Mac doesn't think it was blindside just late. I think its a 1 to 2 game suspension as the I believe the nhl will react on the injury of him hitting the ice. I think its a one game suspension for the lateness of the hit . Im really not sure Rome did that on purpose (to hurt him) he just made a bad decision to commit. I really hope Horton recovers and wish him the best.

Bruins rallied last night. will they rally on it for 3 more wins. I think if it was Burrows who did it Id be fucking scared of how the bruins would come out but Rome is pretty much a non factor so Im not sure they can find the hate btu we will see tomorrow.

this series is full on nasty now. Canucks need that PP to get going

Blob was just on the radio and pointed out that Rome was out of the game with 55 minutes remaining in it (ie he missed the entire game) so he's thinking 1 more game (not 2)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if we can find the hate? After Bergy being humiliated by Burrows, Lapierre instigating and Horton being "severely" concussed? Hate is no problem. Just a matter of how we conduct ourselves now. Do we go for the lead and then get dirty? Do we get dirty and just throw it away? Or do we just play disciplined and go for the gold... Time will tell. But hate? Hate is no problem.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I switched the game off middle 3rd because Im not a masochist and Im nursing a manny malhotra like gardening caused eye injury ... but Im hearing AV put fucked up pp combos out in the 3rd (Torres ?)

how many times did he do that

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if we can find the hate? After Bergy being humiliated by Burrows, Lapierre instigating and Horton being "severely" concussed? Hate is no problem. Just a matter of how we conduct ourselves now. Do we go for the lead and then get dirty? Do we get dirty and just throw it away? Or do we just play disciplined and go for the gold... Time will tell. But hate? Hate is no problem.

they did pretty much last night. Im just saying I dont think there will be the hate on rome as it would be on burrows or Lapierre. Im sure the Canucks fucking hate Lucic who was quite the bitch in scrums with his full out punches to the head etc...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did pretty much last night. Im just saying I dont think there will be the hate on rome as it would be on burrows or Lapierre. Im sure the Canucks fucking hate Lucic who was quite the bitch in scrums with his full out punches to the head etc...

Agreed. It was dirty, but I'd be lying if I said I didnt love it. I dunno, I think the Bruins sent a message, I dont think it is even close to settling the score, but I hope they play smart hockey and really try their hearts out to win this for Horton and most of all for us the fans.