• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: STANLEY CUP FINAL: Los Angles Kings vs. New York Rangers

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before, I think Darryl Sutter will punch his ticket into the Hockey Hall of Fame with this Cup win. Four times to the Stanley Cup finals as a coach (1 as an assistant, 3 as a head coach) and two Stanley Cup championships as a head coach (once the Kings win one more game). That's a pretty strong resume right there.

You'd think that 3 Jack Adams awards and a Stanley Cup would be enough too. :whistle:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the Rangers to bring shovels & ladders to get out of this hole! :omg:

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I found it cheaper to bribe one timekeeper than 2 refs.
The clock does stop but starts up 4 seconds later with the 4 seconds gone. It happens more than we know. It gets magnified at ends of periods because the clock is on the screen. We only really notice it when someone scores in the last seconds. Kings have seen this at home and on the road several times over the last few years. Clock gate 2014

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conspiracy...but wait a minute I thought the league had an eastern bias and the bettman dominated refs would throw the cup to the NY Media....I mean ranger$

But Johnathan Quick is a Good Old American hero. Not one of them godless Swedes.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ticket prices for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup final are falling as fast as the Rangers’ slim chances of winning hockey’s ultimate prize.

Puck fanatics can get into Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night for as little as $548 on the secondary market, according to data from TiqIQ, which tracks the price of ducats offered by ticket brokers.

While that’s still a stiff price, it’s a huge fall from the $1,079 bottom-end ticket that was being offered shortly after the Rangers beat the Montreal Canadiens last week to earn a spot in the Stanley Cup final, according to TiqIQ data.

Rangers ticket prices fall by 42% after loss | New York Post