• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanford has played one team w/ a winning record

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that was Duke. How good is this team, really?

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It hard to tell how good almost any team is this year. Perception is running rampid this season. To many big programs are down and nobody knows what to think anymore. Texas, Florida, USC, Ohio St, Auburn and then a slew of would be hopefuls. Right now it seem that the only true good teams are OU, LSU and Bama. Those three are kinda like a breath of fresh air. You don't really have to doubt that they will be a tough game for any team.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has OU played really? Florida State is 2-3 and lost to Wake, so forget that win. Everyone knew Texas was overrated at #11.

And I'd say the same thing about my Badgers. They've looked great doing it, but they've beaten 4 bad teams and 1 good but not great team. (I would say we've got a better win than OU at this point, but they've got a tougher remaining schedule).

LSU and Bama will provide the first matchup of really great teams this season.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU and Bama are the only ones I've found so far to have played 4 teams with winning records.

Wisconsin has three, Boise two, and Houston one.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has played four teams with winning records.

Clemson and Illinois has played three, OSU and OU two, KSU one.

Michigan has yet to play on the road though.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I can understand why they want to play the maximum 7 home games when the stadium seats 112k or whatever it is.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I can understand why they want to play the maximum 7 home games when the stadium seats 112k or whatever it is.

They have 8 home games, although they have two tough(maybe) road games left, @ MSU this weekend, and @ Illinois(maybe is they are real). Michigan has a good chance to go undefeated based on their schedule. They get OSU and Nebraska at home.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Michigan@MSU is the game that determines who has a shot at the conference game. If the winner beats Nebraska they are in the clear.

It's rough for the Badgers, because they play people at the wrong times. If Illinois and Michigan both go undefeated, they play each other the week BEFORE we get Illinois. If Michigan goes undefeated, they beat Illinois, MSU, and Nebraska, hurting the games we already have.

I guess the best solution for the Badgers would be have Michigan start throwing up 60 points on everyone they play to move them up the rankings a bit so we can get a signature win in the CCG, but it's far from ideal. Stupid Oregon State and their being terrible.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU and Bama are the only ones I've found so far to have played 4 teams with winning records.

Wisconsin has three, Boise two, and Houston one.

Oregon good win
Penn State good win
Florida is shit
Arkansas needed an epic aggie collapse to escape that one
WVU I really have no opinion on them so default opinion of them being in the BIG EAST shall apply.

Miss St
Kentucky
Northwestern State
Kent State
North Texas
Vandy
............yeah

LSU and Bama having beat 4 teams with winning records isnt as impressive if look at it that way. LSU has the best wins. I'm still trying to figure out how Bama jumps OU after beating #14 Arkansas then OU beats #11 Texas and they don't jump Bama. Clearly a SEC bias going ohh well, its only the AP.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tiers IMO (so far)

1LSU, Bama, Ou

2 wisconsin, ok state, boise, stanford

3. oregon, arky, clemson, tamu

Cant wait for Bedlam should be a great game. Wisky may belong in the top tier by seasons end, we will wait and see. Big 12 may be stronger than the SEC top to bottom this year, its been since the early decade since this has occurred so good for them.