• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanford has a brutal schedule

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then their last 5 games get pretty weak and then super weak in the last game.

They win ASU, Colorado, WSU, a pretty good Cal, and then a super weak ND without their starting QB who UCF UCFlipped.

#UCFacts

Wait. You think UCF flipped Wimbush?

I mean I’m asking seriously.

He was told last year once he graduated he was going to be the number 3 guy behind Ian Book and another QB that hadn’t seen the field yet. And was given the full FSU game to show off to a new school. Since Kelly didn’t want to use PJ after Book hurt his ribs in the NW game.

So again. Explain how UCF flipped a grad transfer that everyone in the program knew was going to leave after the 4th game of last season

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. You think UCF flipped Wimbush?

I mean I’m asking seriously.

He was told last year once he graduated he was going to be the number 3 guy behind Ian Book and another QB that hadn’t seen the field yet. And was given the full FSU game to show off to a new school. Since Kelly didn’t want to use PJ after Book hurt his ribs in the NW game.

So again. Explain how UCF flipped a grad transfer that everyone in the program knew was going to leave after the 4th game of last season
He’s a troll that pretends to be a UCF fan to get people to hate on them so that people will attack him/UCF when he posts over the top things. He claims that multiple coaches allow someone who has no contractual ties to the program to come in and break down game film and unsupervised contact with players. Either he is full of shit or it shows how much of a minor, bullshit program UCF really is.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a troll that pretends to be a UCF fan to get people to hate on them so that people will attack him/UCF when he posts over the top things. He claims that multiple coaches allow someone who has no contractual ties to the program to come in and break down game film and unsupervised contact with players. Either he is full of shit or it shows how much of a minor, bullshit program UCF really is.
Naw, he's a small time programs OD with a more stale and predictable schtick.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, Oregon v UCF in a bowl would create some memorable threads on both sides.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play AT UCF.

'Nuff said*

#UCFacts

Your nonstop blathering homerism has brainwashed me. I now think UCF is the bestest team in the country. This will be the year the Knights win a real national championship.

Clemson. Bama. And all the other pretenders have offically been put on notice.

#shitjustgotreal

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your nonstop blathering homerism has brainwashed me. I now think UCF is the bestest team in the country. This will be the year the Knights win a real national championship.

#shitjustgotreal

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#shitjustgotreal
I'm glad you've also seen the light.

On Rivals we say, "You See Facts", my new UCFriends

#UCFacts

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should go back to Rivals here let me go grab a couple others to go with you so you travel safely

Being on both constantly and relentlessly, definitely has a synergistic benefit. It has made honors a much better poster. Not that honors needed as they did win 2018 Poster of the Year.

I guess winners are always looking for ways to get even better.

#UCFacts

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being on both constantly and relentlessly, definitely has a synergistic benefit. It has made honors a much better poster. Not that honors needed as they did win 2018 Poster of the Year.

I guess winners are always looking for ways to get even better.

#UCFacts

Dude are you going back to Rivals or not? Wait are the pussy asking how to contact a mod?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are team or poster of the year from a scrub conference or chat board, does it really mean anything?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are team or poster of the year from a scrub conference or chat board, does it really mean anything?

They would have way more respect from for 3 reasons:

1. Obviously they would be a Real UCFan.
2. They most definitely wouldn't be a tshirt bandwagoner

I wish I could go back before UCFs Rise to Prominence and start posting here.

#UCFacts