• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Schedule

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Dad. Odds makers have us near the bottom of the league, we still have no respect and that won't change until we start winning consistently. And in this division that may take a while.

One could argue that the season is a success simply because the owners box will not have a tyrant occupying it. We have a lot to be thankful for in that regard. I believe this will be the last time for a while that we have this low of a projected win total. The days of automatically being penciled in as the cellar dwellers are almost gone!

That being said, oddmakers show us right NOW with 6.5 or 7.5 wins (depending on the oddsmaker). I know Dean will disagree with these and call it "negative" but this is what the field is saying at this time.

Here are EARLY pundit views at this point:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could argue that the season is a success simply because the owners box will not have a tyrant occupying it. We have a lot to be thankful for in that regard. I believe this will be the last time for a while that we have this low of a projected win total. The days of automatically being penciled in as the cellar dwellers are almost gone!

That being said, oddmakers show us right NOW with 6.5 or 7.5 wins (depending on the oddsmaker). I know Dean will disagree with these and call it "negative" but this is what the field is saying at this time.

Here are EARLY pundit views at this point:

Mostly depends on Howell

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Look at the schedule. If we start 0-2, we will likely be 0-4.

From there, 6 of the next 9 are against playoff teams. Then 3 of the last 4 are NYJ, SF, and Dallas…3 of the top 8 teams in the league.

anything can happen. We did beat the undefeated Eagles last year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes all the predictions are based on the uncertainty regarding Howell. I mean I get it but again this team was .500 with abysmal QB play last year, anything will be an improvement.

That is honestly how I see it. Howell has a better arm than both, runs better than both, is at least as accurate as both, and can’t make worse decisions than either…can he possibly be worse?