• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Stan @ AZ

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Business as usual. Watching the last few games all I can think of is how silly the "sky is falling" types must feel right about now. I actually saw posts after the asu game from people who thought that Sean Miller wasn't the right coach for the UofA.

Yeah, they had an offensive lull and it started a few weeks before BAsh went down, but every team goes through those stretches. It's a long regular season. Right now, they are playing their best offensive basketball of the season. Really like to see them looking to run more, obviously the goal the last 3+ games has been to push early in the shot clock before running the offense. They are getting a lot of easy buckets as a result.

while i will be the first to admit that I thought Brash going down meant we were a FF hopeful and didn't THINK we would win the NC anymore, I of course have never doubted Sean for a second. I was wrong in thinking we couldn't have a good enough offense without Brash, and now I KNOW that if we play this way in the tourney we are, not just the favorites, but the HEAVY favorites to cut the nets down. There isn't a single great team that has both a great offense and defense, we are the only one with the potential to be great at both.

Bear Down boys

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this just might be my favorite team ever.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is impossible to beat when they play like this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while i will be the first to admit that I thought Brash going down meant we were a FF hopeful and didn't THINK we would win the NC anymore, I of course have never doubted Sean for a second. I was wrong in thinking we couldn't have a good enough offense without Brash, and now I KNOW that if we play this way in the tourney we are, not just the favorites, but the HEAVY favorites to cut the nets down. There isn't a single great team that has both a great offense and defense, we are the only one with the potential to be great at both.

Bear Down boys

Yeah, well, they were playing very poorly on offense, so it was easy to doubt them 3 weeks ago. It was all slow down and forced shots late in the shot clock. Obviously now they are more focused on getting easy shots early in the clock pushing tempo and it's opened up the entire offense.

If this score holds up, it will be the third consecutive 25+ point win over 3 NCAA tournament teams. Nobody in the country is playing better basketball than Arizona right now.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Zona! Cover the spread! I need the v-cash!:yahoo:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 PACIFIC-12 REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS!!!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya like Miller now larry scott? Hahahaha

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Williams just said that we're not a 1 seed because of Brandon Ashley and our shooting. He obviously hasn't watched us play the last few games. Sometimes I wanna punch these so called experts on espn in the throat and wake them up!

Last edited by a moderator:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Williams just said that we're not a 1 seed because of Brandon Ashley and our shooting. He obviously hasn't watched us play the last few games. Sometimes I wanna punch these so called experts on espn in the throat and wake them up!

hahaha Jay Williams probably thought that riding Jason Gardner's back in the national championship wasn't a foul either. Since it was Duke, of course it wasn't