• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford to the Rams!!!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow @SJ76, there sure was a lot of love for Terrific Tom these last few posts (Kinda sets up this post real well)

So if we apply your argument standard to Tom that same year (2018) what are we to do with his stats?

Tom had 2 TDs and 3 INTs that same post season in three games, so is the case really closed, or are you suggesting that Stafford is just way better than Tommy too?

You just can’t let it go. :L Yes the case is closed. Tom won 7 Super Bowls!!! The hell is wrong with you?

Goodness man Goff is gone. He wasn’t going to win any super bowls and went garbage man on us quick that next year. Comparing those 2 QBs is a joke so stop reaching and just…

let it go GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike have you covered all your bases again?

“But but but the FO signed him.”

“But but but look Goffs stats…same as Tom” L

“Stafford throws picks”

“But I think Stafford is better”

Back and forth back and forth back and forth.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clicked on the wrong link.....fuck off you cranky POS.

Lol. I’m cranky.

I got some sleep last night thanks but you’re retarded ass is welcome here any time. I thought it was funny and have done drugs at 3am as well.

So sensitive some of these Karens here

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real reason that Goff was traded was primarily about his inability to read defenses on the fly and secondarily, he was too immature to buy into McVay's system as an all-in. This then began to affect his play on the field, his relationships with his teammates, and his perception with his HC which began to disintegrate his stats. Yes, Goff might have demonstrated stats similar to Tommy's but other things were afoot that gave loud indicators of destructive things to come.

Goff wanted to party with all that money after the snooperball loss and he started to get real lazy and do a lot of stupid shit that McVey found repulsive and offensive like just winging things on game day and sometimes totally ignoring what McVay wanted. This all came to a head in 2019 when rumors abounded that Goff was out late at night before games doing stupid shit like weed and gobs of alcohol and not focusing on the team and football. This began to get under McVay's skin and the rift was underway.

Goff was on a path of self-destruction and one thing these Rams absolutely have zero tolerance for is immaturity that will eventually destroy the team and its winning culture chemistry that McVay apparently is the author of in LA Land. Case in point, DeSean Jackson. Another is Todd Gurley. If you become a locker room cancer or are not a total buy-in and the "I" becomes more important than the "WE", your ass is going to be gone no matter who you think you are.

Stafford, conversely was a buy-in from the beginning. It is his nature to be all-in. Unfortunately he bought into a completely destructive system in Detroit. His loyalty and perseverance is evident has he stayed with that team and honored his contract for a decade plus. His career stats are comparable to just about any great QB but what he brings to the Rams is real grit, loyalty, a fantastic arm, a willingness to go all-in, a desire for winning, and a hidden heart of a champion that is being released right in front of our eyes.

You can argue until the cows come home that we should have made a different trade and that Goff would have been better than Stafford in the long run and you'd have a measure of truth depending on the argument. However, Stafford right now is beyond what speculation would like Goff to be if he stayed with McVay and the Rams but what I see is Stafford is a QB that is evolving out of a QB who played in a losing culture for many years to one who is embracing and emerging in a winning culture. I am beginning to like the results so far.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can’t let it go. :L Yes the case is closed. Tom won 7 Super Bowls!!! The hell is wrong with you?

Goodness man Goff is gone. He wasn’t going to win any super bowls and went garbage man on us quick that next year. Comparing those 2 QBs is a joke so stop reaching and just…

let it go GIF
You just miss the point, time, and time again.

Any fool can cherry pick stats, and you used to hate stats, but here you are conluding with stats when even the great TB had similar stats that same year.

Hell even Matt Stafford had 4 TD's & 3 INT's in Post Season play going into this year, where Goff had 4 TD's & 2 INT's, but we both agree as most that Stafford is better than Goff.

So just stop with the stats argument, you're really not that good at it. :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real reason that Goff was traded was primarily about his inability to read defenses on the fly and secondarily, he was too immature to buy into McVay's system as an all-in. This then began to affect his play on the field, his relationships with his teammates, and his perception with his HC which began to disintegrate his stats. Yes, Goff might have demonstrated stats similar to Tommy's but other things were afoot that gave loud indicators of destructive things to come.

Goff wanted to party with all that money after the snooperball loss and he started to get real lazy and do a lot of stupid shit that McVey found repulsive and offensive like just winging things on game day and sometimes totally ignoring what McVay wanted. This all came to a head in 2019 when rumors abounded that Goff was out late at night before games doing stupid shit like weed and gobs of alcohol and not focusing on the team and football. This began to get under McVay's skin and the rift was underway.

Goff was on a path of self-destruction and one thing these Rams absolutely have zero tolerance for is immaturity that will eventually destroy the team and its winning culture chemistry that McVay apparently is the author of in LA Land. Case in point, DeSean Jackson. Another is Todd Gurley. If you become a locker room cancer or are not a total buy-in and the "I" becomes more important than the "WE", your ass is going to be gone no matter who you think you are.

Stafford, conversely was a buy-on from the beginning. It is his nature to be all-in. Unfortunately he bought into a completely destructive system in Detroit. His loyalty and perseverance is evident has he stayed with that team and honored his contract for a decade plus. His career stats are comparable to just about any great QB but what he brings to the Rams is real grit, loyalty, a fantastic arm, a willingness to go all-in, a desire for winning, and a hidden heart of a champion that is being released right in front of our eyes.

You can argue until the cows come home that we should have made a different trade and that Goff would have been better than Stafford in the long run and you'd have a measure of truth depending on the argument. However, Stafford right now is beyond what speculation would like Goff to be if he stayed with McVay and the Rams but what I see is Stafford is a QB that is evolving out of a QB who played in a losing culture for many years to one who is embracing and emerging in a winning culture. I am beginning to like the results so far.
That and he wanted to bang McVay's lady.....

Then again duh!!!

Veronika Khomyn Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Family & Facts

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just miss the point, time, and time again.

Any fool can cherry pick stats, and you used to hate stats, but here you are conluding with stats when even the great TB had similar stats that same year.

Hell even Matt Stafford had 4 TD's & 3 INT's in Post Season play going into this year, where Goff had 4 TD's & 2 INT's, but we both agree as most that Stafford is better than Goff.

So just stop with the stats argument, you're really not that good at it. :lol:

Ain’t nobody arguing here. It’s an obvious improvement at QB. Goff is not good. You are the one throwing out stats again and again.

Time for you to move on. We are all waiting on you

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is the girl you were jealous of?
I'm sure Sean had his choices, but he clearly out kicked his punt coverage!

I would think we could both agree on that!

Veronika Khomyn Sean McVay 4 – BlackSportsOnline

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right, the 2016 QB draft class was lackluster. Goff and Wentz if I remember correctly and I think Paxton Lynch? Not saying Goff is better than Wentz but did you see Wentz against the Jaguars in the season finale? My god was he awful.