• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford to the Rams!!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes agree but players still need to make plays. Goff did hardly anything in those 3 playoff games. BB figured him out. He switched the call on defense when Goff’s headset went off. Goff was clueless

Goff definitely had his hand held too much. McVay was able to make him usable after that horrific rookie season, so both deserve some credit for that, but the trade was a big upgrade. Have always been a Stafford fan (has been on my dynasty team for a long time, lol).

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up to here people say “Jared Goff led the Rams to the super bowl”. In reality, the guy had 2 TDs in that entire playoff run while Gurley, CJ Anderson and the defense led the Rams to the Super Bowl.

Stafford already has 6 TDs in this playoff run with 1 more to play. Jared Goff got exposed in the Super Bowl 4 years ago. Rams scored 3 points :L

Case closed. Thanks for coming out
Should’ve been 10 pts and a tie game at the time if the refs had called the PI in the end zone on Cooks.

But let’s just ignore that because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should’ve been 10 pts and a tie game at the time if the refs had called the PI in the end zone on Cooks.

But let’s just ignore that because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Shut the fuck up. Your narrative is Ifs and bullshit negativity. Jared Goff sucks. Move on

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best news is that he has 5-10 more good years left in him
He doesn't stop playing he never gives up and he makes big plays, now the Rams need to keep his o-line and receivers on the team

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best news is that he has 5-10 more good years left in him
He doesn't stop playing he never gives up and he makes big plays, now the Rams need to keep his o-line and receivers on the team

Hold on now, he is 33 years old. He is not Tom Brady. I don't think Stafford will last until he is 43. Now with that said, if the Rams can keep him upright and not have garbage offensive line like the Bengals then he will last another 5 -7 years. But 10 years, I don't see that.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on now, he is 33 years old. He is not Tom Brady. I don't think Stafford will last until he is 43. Now with that said, if the Rams can keep him upright and not have garbage offensive line like the Bengals then he will last another 5 -7 years. But 10 years, I don't see that.
If Brady can do it, so can others. Conditioning lifestyle new rules to protect the QB modern day nutrition and a great O-line. You bet I think he can go another 5-10

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady can do it, so can others. Conditioning lifestyle new rules to protect the QB modern day nutrition and a great O-line. You bet I think he can go another 5-10

Yeah, but TB is one of a kind.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cracks me up to here people say “Jared Goff led the Rams to the super bowl”. In reality, the guy had 2 TDs in that entire playoff run while Gurley, CJ Anderson and the defense led the Rams to the Super Bowl.

Stafford already has 6 TDs in this playoff run with 1 more to play. Jared Goff got exposed in the Super Bowl 4 years ago. Rams scored 3 points :L

Case closed. Thanks for coming out
Wow @SJ76, there sure was a lot of love for Terrific Tom these last few posts (Kinda sets up this post real well)

So if we apply your argument standard to Tom that same year (2018) what are we to do with his stats?

Tom had 2 TDs and 3 INTs that same post season in three games, so is the case really closed, or are you suggesting that Stafford is just way better than Tommy too?