• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to respond to anything I said or just repeat the same thing? Williams should have never been back in the league. He's scum. He's completely contrary to the direction that the league needs to go with player safety. They need to coach safety and he coaches cheap shots. Is this not true? And Jeff "I couldn't put together a passing game even if you give me Steve McNair" has no problem with it. I got no problem with you, but I hate the Rams because they're the dirtiest team in the league and are showing no signs of improving.
Okay, I will respond to your comment, since you ask. You my friend are a sore loser and a homer. Now are you happy? I was trying to be nice to you, but it's okay, I still respect your opinion.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have a shot at finishing .500 while reeling off 4 straight wins to finish the season...
And don't forget, they have the enjoyment of beating the Hawks twice this year.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I will respond to your comment, since you ask. You my friend are a sore loser and a homer. Now are you happy? I was trying to be nice to you, but it's okay, I still respect your opinion.

Are the Rams not dirty? Are they not chronic under-achievers? They have a defensive front that should take them to 8-8 with a d-2 offense and they're always on the outside looking in. I don't have a problem with you but I've had it with all the cheap shots and dirty play that's been chronic since Fisher took over.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Rams not dirty? Are they not chronic under-achievers? They have a defensive front that should take them to 8-8 with a d-2 offense and they're always on the outside looking in. I don't have a problem with you but I've had it with all the cheap shots and dirty play that's been chronic since Fisher took over.
Okay, I'm moving on.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't forget, they have the enjoyment of beating the Hawks twice this year.

That is very easy to forget because it didn't really make a difference... We're in the postseason... If this win prevented us from having HOF or knocked out us of the postseason, it would be a different story...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two scoreboards tell me I can't hear you.

Is this your expectation? To beat the Seahawks twice in a season? By all means do it every year because the Hawks expectations are the post-season. Which they have accomplished. Enjoy your off-season by thinking about how to beat the Hawks twice again next year. :)

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very easy to forget because it didn't really make a difference... We're in the postseason... If this win prevented us from having HOF or knocked out us of the postseason, it would be a different story...
I totally agree with you. In one of my earlier comments, I said the Hawks got out played today, but they are still in the playoffs. IMO, I really don't see this loss today a big deal for the Hawks, as like you said, they don't have HFA and still have to play on the road regardless.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams always play us tough... I"m not worried ... We didn't come out with any intensity or hunger in this game... sloppy from the start... I think securing a playoff spot made us kinda put our guard down... We might as well rest all our starters next week... The Rams playing us tough is no surprise... Best front 7 in football ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you. In one of my earlier comments, I said the Hawks got out played today, but they are still in the playoffs. IMO, I really don't see this loss today a big deal for the Hawks, as like you said, they don't have HFA and still have to play on the road regardless.

Yep, and there is NO team that scares me like the Rams upfront... No NFL team has a better front 7 right now...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams probably played their way out of a better draft pick and the chance to fire fisher.

another mediocre year in 2016 after unwarranted loads of offseason hype. again.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams probably played their way out of a better draft pick and the chance to fire fisher.
Its a 3 QB draft and there are only really 3 teams that would take a risk at a first round QB this year so in theory dropping down in the first round isnt awful. Keeping Fisher on might be worse, though, due to his total neglect of the passing game.

Just going to throw this out here - a couple of your posters dislike your offensive coordinator too much. The Rams might finally have an OC for the first time in recent memory. Your OC usually has a banged up offensive line and late round skill positions to work with.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a garbage performance, really hard to explain why we just can't seem to get the talent to show up when we are against the Rams. Mental mistakes, penalties, sloppy ball handling, horrendous blocking, looked like the team from the first half of the year. I know it's just one game, but we are one and done in the playoffs if this is what we show up with.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm never overally surprised when it comes to division games, especially if there is a history of real rivalry between the teams.

Players always seem to step up their games and thus its frequently a toss up as to who wins when talent exists on both rosters.

Happens all the time in NFCE rivalries, where ALL the teams truly disdain/despise each other.

Particularly with Skins/Boys games. I've seen the worst Boys teams beat us when we were better on paper and the reverse.