• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Lebron such a bitch when the Heat lose, then act all humble and unaware of his own greatness when they win...? Serious question, or do you Heat (Lebron) fans not see it...?
Lebron still suffers somewhat from worrying about what people think. False bravado when he loses and I believe real humbleness when he wins.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"humbleness"? LeClown? REALLY...?
If you watch his body language its all wrong. Instead of being confident that he is the man he is glancing around for validation. He still doesn't grasp just how good he is or can be. He reacts to criticism like a child. He wants everyone to like him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch his body language its all wrong. Instead of being confident that he is the man he is glancing around for validation. He still doesn't grasp just how good he is or can be. He reacts to criticism like a child. He wants everyone to like him.

ok, i guess i better get ready for the "here we go again" talk, but if that's truly the case then why embrace the role of being the villain at one point...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i guess i better get ready for the "here we go again" talk, but if that's truly the case then why embrace the role of being the villain at one point...?
Reacts to criticism like a child. If you are confident in yourself you don't change who you are. You say fuck em and move on.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron still suffers somewhat from worrying about what people think. False bravado when he loses and I believe real humbleness when he wins.

Lebron after a loss... "I mean what do you want me to say... We lost so what..." :sadbron:

Lebron after a win... "I mean I'm from Akron Ohio... I shouldn't even be here... I'm 6'9" 265 pounds of muscle, I should be working at Starbucks... But my teammates and my coaches... They just believe in me, and I... I just can't believe this still... After 4mvps and, 2 championships... And the highest per in a career... I'm just... I just can't stop talking... And pausing for effect... And... I just...":bawling:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reacts to criticism like a child. If you are confident in yourself you don't change who you are. You say fuck em and move on.

eh, i dunno, man. with some of the past idiocy that's come flying outta the guy's mouth i'm not so sure the guy has an ounce of humility in him...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take it you have met Kobe...:lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, i dunno, man. with some of the past idiocy that's come flying outta the guy's mouth i'm not so sure the guy has an ounce of humility in him...
I read people for a living. Trust me. People reveal a lot about themselves in what they say and how they say it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i do agree at least partially on this though. it's kinda like he was stunted on his upbringing. i'm guessing his childhood had a bit to do with it...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do agree at least partially on this though. it's kinda like he was stunted on his upbringing. i'm guessing his childhood had a bit to do with it...
Thats everyones problem. All your emotional shit started as a child. You just never dealt with it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read people for a living. Trust me. People reveal a lot about themselves in what they say and how they say it.

as do i, and i DEFINITELY know how to read between the lines with people. agree with how some folks come across and what you read into it, though...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats everyones problem. All your emotional shit started as a child. You just never dealt with it.

well, two things come out of that instance. you either hold onto it and let it shape you, or you grow into a better person in spite of it...and i've seen it both ways...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, two things come out of that instance. you either hold onto it and let it shape you, or you grow into a better person in spite of it...and i've seen it both ways...
Sooner or later it comes back to bite you in the ass. Its not until you forgive yourself for whatever you think you let happen that you get some peace. I thought last year he was reading about that type of knowledge. I know from experience it is a process.