• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Spurs (38-6) @ Warriors (40-4) 1030 PM EST 1/25/16 NBATV

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course Curry is better at age 27 in his prime.

im just saying if you compare Curry and Irving at similar points in their careers- Kyrie has been better. Right?

But... WHAT IF you've seen Kryrie's peak? You can't say that you haven't.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can rearrange the stats all you want.

One guy has a ring and a MVP.

The other guy has some Uncle Drew commercials.
and when Curry was Irving's age h was not nearly as good as Irving. Just a fact.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing.....

I personally think Kyrie is a stud.

His handles and scoring abilitities are next level.

But, Curry does all that, at a much higher level, plus he makes his teammates better.

You can't say that about Kyrie.

His assists are anemic for a starting pg.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and when Curry was Irving's age h was not nearly as good as Irving. Just a fact.

How do you know?

You are just throwing shit against the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time for me to make you look STUPID....though you do that for yourself a lot.

All 22 of Kobe Bryant's career injuries in one painful infographic

this doesnt get most of the MAJOR ones that have happened lately either as its a few years old. lol---------------hmmmm....please SOMEONE compare that to LeBron's injury history...
See this is your problem. COMPREHENSION. When did I say anything about him NOT having injuries? LOL I said he didn't have BACK PROBLEMS. Now, please show me on that pretty picture you posted where there's a BACK INJURY. Don't worry, I'll wait. SMH

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know?

You are just throwing shit against the wall and waiting to see what sticks.
i dunno what metrics would you use? Id probably use their stats, awards, all star games etc...if you use those metrics- which are pretty much the ones anyone i know would use- its an easy answer- you know that.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And somehow that matters since Curry is currently BETTER than Kyrie? That's like saying you want to compare you height to someone taller than you but only when they were shorter than you. See how ridiculous that sounds?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno what metrics would you use? Id probably use their stats, awards, all star games etc...if you use those metrics- which are pretty much the ones anyone i know would use- its an easy answer- you know that.

Kyrie was the whole Team before Lebron got there.

So, his stats will likely reflect that.

They both play on stacked rosters.

Yet, one is the Man and the other is the sidekick.

I can only go by what they are now.

Kyrie still has his training wheels on compared to Curry.

Maybe we can revisit this once they hang em up?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie was the whole Team before Lebron got there.

So, his stats will likely reflect that.

They both play on stacked rosters.

Yet, one is the Man and the other is the sidekick.

I can only go by what they are now.

Kyrie still has his training wheels on compared to Curry.
i think that is a phenomnal way to put it- Kyrie still is in training while Curry is full grown- and its not like Curry played for juggernauts early in his career- i seem to remember Klay and Barnes being lotto picks, lol.

just saying while both were "in training" Kyrie was better. I dont know why that bothers you so much to admit.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That comparison would only make sense if you had done it WHEN it was happening, not 5 years later. GOOD GAWD!!!!!!!

What makes it even more stupid is that Curry is BETTER than Kyrie TODAY and has achieved the ultimate goal they both were reaching for-he's a CHAMPION and Kyrie IS NOT.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that is a phenomnal way to put it- Kyrie still is in training while Curry is full grown- and its not like Curry played for juggernauts early in his career- i seem to remember Klay and Barnes being lotto picks, lol.

just saying while both were "in training" Kyrie was better. I dont know why that bothers you so much to admit.

It doesn't bother me.

It's just not true...lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time for me to make you look STUPID....though you do that for yourself a lot.

All 22 of Kobe Bryant's career injuries in one painful infographic

this doesnt get most of the MAJOR ones that have happened lately either as its a couyple years old. lol---------------hmmmm....please SOMEONE compare that to LeBron's injury history...
and i admire Kobe for playing through injuries and showing up everyday. It is impressive- but it was not very smart for his career longevity. Now I highly doubt LEBron will consent to be babied like Duncan- but he is not going to stubbornly burn himself out like Kobe.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother me.

It's just not true...lol
well how would you measure it then? like i said- id be glad to give you the stats, awards, al lstar appearances, records broke etc.....but you know where that will go theres a reason magic johnson was shitting his pants about Kyrie putting up the rookie stats he did as mostly a 19 year old. They are so much better than the VAST majority of contemporary great players it kinda makes you sit up straight and say REALLY WHAT HTE FUCK!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure you missed that she said Kyrie STILL has on his training wheels. LOL this is too funny....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That comparison would only make sense if you had done it WHEN it was happening, not 5 years later. GOOD GAWD!!!!!!!

What makes it even more stupid is that Curry is BETTER than Kyrie TODAY and has achieved the ultimate goal they both were reaching for-he's a CHAMPION and Kyrie IS NOT.

I actually tried to take a moment to figure out a way to compare them.

Way to many factors/variables.

Quality of competition, minutes played, teammates.....it's impossible.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well how would you measure it then? like i said- id be glad to give you the stats, awards, al lstar appearances, records broke etc.....but you know where that will go theres a reason magic johnson was shitting his pants about Kyrie putting up the rookie stats he did as mostly a 19 year old. They are so much better than the VAST majority of contemporary great players it kinda makes you sit up straight and say REALLY WHAT HTE FUCK!

See my reply to All Day.

I really don't know how.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i admire Kobe for playing through injuries and showing up everyday. It is impressive- but it was not very smart for his career longevity. Now I highly doubt LEBron will consent to be babied like Duncan- but he is not going to stubbornly burn himself out like Kobe.
Longevity? Kobe played 20 seaons. LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is your problem. COMPREHENSION. When did I say anything about him NOT having injuries? LOL I said he didn't have BACK PROBLEMS. Now, please show me on that pretty picture you posted where there's a BACK INJURY. Don't worry, I'll wait. SMH
A Look at Kobe's Gruesome Injury History
007-08: Carrying the Team on His Back
84123101_crop_630x420.jpg

During the Western Conference semifinals against the Utah Jazz, Kobe Bryant suffered a back injury. But the injury couldn’t keep the then-reigning MVP down, as Kobe led the Los Angeles Lakers past the Jazz and eventually to the Western Conference title.

suck it....lol

HAHHAHAHHAHA
Im sorry ms. jackson.