• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Spurs (38-6) @ Warriors (40-4) 1030 PM EST 1/25/16 NBATV

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does a lot of on court coaching, and barks from the bench. Where the kids should be and such.
Yea, makes sense. I was really glad to see some of the same from Kobe this season. Since announcing his retirement it doesn't appear that losing like they are is taking the same toll on him it has in seasons' past. I can remember he'd be so angry & be barking at the guys. Now, it seems as though he's just coasting through the season & really enjoying the game-almost like a spectator. It also appears he's become an easier teammate to get along with.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus...I wonder what Steph Curry was sdoing at 23 years old....hmmmmm.....by everything that I have seen- Kyrie Irving has been better faster than Curry ever was....

Dude.......

Curry > 5 Kyries...lol

Just stop it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.......

Curry > 5 Kyries...lol

Just stop it.
who was better at age 23? who was better faster?

its an easy question.

i will concede a 27 year old curry in his prime is better than kyrie is right now- absolutely.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly- the hypocrisy in hilarious in this- your EXCUSE for the reason the LA Lakers have struck out big time in free agency is because they are not ready to win- and then you criticize the Cavs for not getting free agents in year 1 of a rebuild? In case you have not been reading anything for the past week- about 5 articles have said how the the Cavs had no clue LEBron was coming back- and Gilbert's private jet was picking up Gordon Heyward who Windhorst said the Cavs were going to sign when LeBron called and said he wanted a meeting. Gordon Heyward is better than any free agent the LAkers have signed in the last what? 2 decades?

AND YES- Kobe was a remarkable idiot that tried to do it all on his own and refused to take a game off- while Duncan listened to his coach, methodically reduced his minutes, and sat out games--- LeBron will probably be between those 2 somehwere- but LeBron also has never had major traumatic injuries like Kobe has had- SURE- where and tear- but its not like LeBron has - to me knowledge- ever had surgery on that I can remember- at least not one that was at all significant- which puts him about 15 operations and at least 5 major operations behind Kobe and DWade.

Plus- LeBron is a fucking freak. The rules normal rules dont apply. Kobe is BEYOND A TERRIBLE comp for LeBron's later years- especially - I think it was YOU earlier who said it will be easier for LeBron to adapt at his size- compared to a guard- who typically go downhill QUICK.

Plus...I wonder what Steph Curry was sdoing at 23 years old....hmmmmm.....by everything that I have seen- Kyrie Irving has been better faster than Curry ever was....
So now you have a crystal ball & can tell how LBJ will end his career? How do you know LBJ won't have injuries that will require surgeries? You do realize that Kobe has SEVEN more years in the league before Bron Bron entered the league. I mean, we could also say that Kobe NEVER experienced ANY kind of back problems in his prime-or career for that matter. But can't say the same about LBJ. If you don't wanna look at Kobe to get an idea of how LBJ could end his career then maybe you should look at Howard. Since his back problems started- IN HIS PRIME YEARS- he's never been the same player.

My gawd, do you even think about some of the stupid things you say or is it jus a disease that makes your mouth run like diahrea?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a flying fuck.

Who is better NOW?!?!?!?
of course Curry is better at age 27 in his prime.

im just saying if you compare Curry and Irving at similar points in their careers- Kyrie has been better. Right?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who was better at age 23? who was better faster?

its an easy question.

i will concede a 27 year old curry in his prime is better than kyrie is right now- absolutely.
So because Curry is CURRENTLY better you want to only compare him to Kyrie when KYRIE was 23??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Get up outta here with that crap! :hellno:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im just saying if you compare Curry and Irving at similar points in their careers- Kyrie has been better. Right?

Dude, you have to stop with this age crap.

Curry was probably still in College at that age.

You can't compare them when they were not playing on an even field.

One was playing against Division II guys while the other was collecting an NBA check while sitting on the sidelines in a suit.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Curry is CURRENTLY better you want to only compare him to Kyrie when KYRIE was 23??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Get up outta here with that crap! :hellno:

Seriously, he does this everytime Kyrie comes out on the losing end of an argument.

Curry is better...PERIOD.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why don't you compare their injuries....We could use Curry's PAST injuries and compare them to Kyrie's CURRENT injuries. :dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you have to stop with this age crap.

Curry was probably still in College at that age.

You can't compare them when they were not playing on an even field.

One was playing against Division II guys while the other was collecting an NBA check while sitting on the sidelines in a suit.
EXACTLY....while Curry was playing at Davidson, Kyrie Irving was winning the ROY award and then making an All Star team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, he does this everytime Kyrie comes out on the losing end of an argument.

Curry is better...PERIOD.
of course he is right now.

But when they were both the age Kyrie is - when you judge them on the same scale- its an easy question. you know that.

does it make sense to compare a 38 year old Jordan and a 21 year old LeBron? LOL

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY....while Curry was playing at Davidson, Kyrie Irving was winning the ROY award and then making an All Star team.

Yep.

He did all that.

Yet, Curry is still better.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while Kyrie was on the bench WATCHING Curry was WINNING the championship in his face on HIS court. SMH

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course he is right now.

But when they were both the age Kyrie is - when you judge them on the same scale- its an easy question. you know that.

does it make sense to compare a 38 year old Jordan and a 21 year old LeBron? LOL

You can rearrange the stats all you want.

One guy has a ring and a MVP.

The other guy has some Uncle Drew commercials.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you have a crystal ball & can tell how LBJ will end his career? How do you know LBJ won't have injuries that will require surgeries? You do realize that Kobe has SEVEN more years in the league before Bron Bron entered the league. I mean, we could also say that Kobe NEVER experienced ANY kind of back problems in his prime-or career for that matter. But can't say the same about LBJ. If you don't wanna look at Kobe to get an idea of how LBJ could end his career then maybe you should look at Howard. Since his back problems started- IN HIS PRIME YEARS- he's never been the same player.

My gawd, do you even think about some of the stupid things you say or is it jus a disease that makes your mouth run like diahrea?

I seem to recall a certain "lawyering" Cleveland fan talking about Kyrie never having any serious injuries or whatever.... So when he's talking injuries... take it with a grain of salt... :whistle:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

time for me to make you look STUPID....though you do that for yourself a lot.

All 22 of Kobe Bryant's career injuries in one painful infographic

this doesnt get most of the MAJOR ones that have happened lately either as its a couyple years old. lol---------------hmmmm....please SOMEONE compare that to LeBron's injury history...