• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sproles to Philly

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop foaming at the mouth and take your time to read.

First of all, go read your reply (#63) this is a quote from you...... "Sorry you feel you are bordering on elite, but all you are is a Redskin fan from 2 years ago and we all know how that ended..." You clearly were comparing the Eagles to the Redskins.

2nd, This post that you are responding to me in and saying I quoted you, is not a quote from you. Sure, I mention some of the points that you made, but I was also explaining what I was doing in this thread initially, and was also mentioning points made by other Cowboys fans. That is why another Cowboys fan quoted this post, and why I didn't quote you with this response you are replying to.

Maybe if you learned to read, or comprehend what you are reading, you could understand that instead of thinking that I am just a loudmouth and get defensive because I posted in a thread about the Eagles on the Cowboys board.

The funny thing is, after this posts, you go on to talk even more about how we compare to the Redskins too. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. And no one on the Eagles board is talking about the Cowboys. Not one Eagles fan is worried about the Cowboys. You guys are talking about us, and what we are doing. We also aren't going around pumping our chest. You won't see any threads on our board or anywhere saying we won the East and we will again. You seem upset because our team is actually improving and the fact that our fans are defending a move our team made that we are happy about that your fans seem worried about by evidence of making a thread about it.

Keep foaming at the mouth though, while being worried about our team thinking we are worried about yours. lol

Your board has less than 20 posts this month. We have almost as many posts in this thread as your board has in 2014.

Spare me the "no one is talking about the Cowboys on the Eagles board" nonsense. No one is talking about ANYTHING on the Eagles board. I'm not saying you aren't welcome or that you aren't making valid football points, but just because we are active and posting topics people want to talk about doesn't mean you should take shots. :suds: