• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Sports II Discussion Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've made better use of your first pick. Reggie Jackson, who I took late in the third round, would have been a better value there.:doh:
@HurricaneDij39 - why are you posting this in here? - this is the SportsHoopla Sports II league - Post in there where they might care

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still a matter of record - @handicappers got by banned by cbs for sending me pictures of nude children. @wlks3 admitted he rapes his children

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HurricaneDij39 - why are you posting this in here? - this is the SportsHoopla Sports II league - Post in there where they might care

Follow your own advice. I've said before, keep whatever this shit is between you, hurricane,wlk and handi to that smack talk thread.

The more of this shit I see from you, the more it's obvious that you're no innocent party in this bullshit and I'm beginning to think that the Hoop would be better without all 4 of you.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still a matter of record - @handicappers got by banned by cbs for sending me pictures of nude children. @wlks3
Follow your own advice. I've said before, keep whatever this shit is between you, hurricane,wlk and handi to that smack talk thread.

The more of this shit I see from you, the more it's obvious that you're no innocent party in this bullshit and I'm beginning to think that the Hoop would be better without all 4 of you.
All I am saying is that Cane, Handicappers and WLK3 is not part of this thread. This was supposed to be the thread for the SportsHoopla Sports II. They are part of the 2015-16 SportsHoopla Smack down. They came in here with their trolling. I don't claim to be innocent - But I do respond to them when for the last two months - this is what it's been.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I apologize @trojanfan12 - I meant to put this in the other thread.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still a matter of record - @handicappers got by banned by cbs for sending me pictures of nude children. @wlks3

All I am saying is that Cane, Handicappers and WLK3 is not part of this thread. This was supposed to be the thread for the SportsHoopla Sports II. They are part of the 2015-16 SportsHoopla Smack down. They came in here with their trolling. I don't claim to be innocent - But I do respond to them when for the last two months - this is what it's been.

Really don't give a fuck at this point. Pretty tired of the 4 of you and your childish bullshit. Whatever happens going forward is up to you guys. But, I'm done being a fucking babysitter. Either bury the hatchet, keep it to that smack talk thread or GTFO.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't give a fuck at this point. Pretty tired of the 4 of you and your childish bullshit. Whatever happens going forward is up to you guys. But, I'm done being a fucking babysitter. Either bury the hatchet, keep it to that smack talk thread or GTFO.
Can I bury it on their necks?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL What the fuck did I do??? Hadn't posted in a week before tonight...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL What the fuck did I do??? Hadn't posted in a week before tonight...

Nothing. There's some kind of bullshit going on with the 4 of you though. Don't know what it is and don't care. Just want it kept to the smack talk thread.