• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla NFL Dynasty Draft

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chose Mike Webster and Vernon Davis, Nos is OTC

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so ridiculous I should not respond. You obviously didn't watch LT play, or hear interviews with every player who played back then who talked about he was the scariest person they have ever seen on the field who could totally take over a game, nobody and I mean nobody has ever or will ever say that about Ware.

Every person who played against him or coached against him or called a game back in his day thinks he's easily top 3 players that's ever played the game, but not GK.

I am not easily bothered but this notion you have that nobody from the past could hold the jock of the players today is completely moronic.

No one is a bigger Ware fan than me. Nobody. That said, LT was the one and only. The best OLB in the history of the game. Period

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is a bigger Ware fan than me. Nobody. That said, LT was the one and only. The best OLB in the history of the game. Period

One could argue the best defensive player in the history of the game.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chose Mike Webster and Vernon Davis, Nos is OTC

Damn I sooo wanted Webster one of the best centers and 9x pro bowler but I kept waiting. :gaah:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people take alot of stock in size and ALL PRO selections. But I consider him the Best Center of all time.

To me, you can only look at it one of two ways....either how dominant men were against the other men they played against, or project a guy with Mike Webster's work ethic and add modern nutrition, supplements, and weight training, and understand he would weigh 315 today

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so ridiculous I should not respond. You obviously didn't watch LT play, or hear interviews with every player who played back then who talked about he was the scariest person they have ever seen on the field who could totally take over a game, nobody and I mean nobody has ever or will ever say that about Ware.

Every person who played against him or coached against him or called a game back in his day thinks he's easily top 3 players that's ever played the game, but not GK.

I am not easily bothered but this notion you have that nobody from the past could hold the jock of the players today is completely moronic.

He was the best of his era and in his era he would be considered better than Ware. If you had a young LT and a young Ware at the same time today or back in that day...Ware would be better and it's not close. Science and genetics have a lot to do with that.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we wait on Nos again lol

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, you can only look at it one of two ways....either how dominant men were against the other men they played against, or project a guy with Mike Webster's work ethic and add modern nutrition, supplements, and weight training, and understand he would weigh 315 today

You can say this...you cannot prove this.

Many people can't put on size without sacrificing speed and quickness. I love how people make these claims without proof. Weights existed in the 80s and so did steroids. These guys just didn't live in the weight room like players today.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the best of his era and in his era he would be considered better than Ware. If you had a young LT and a young Ware at the same time today or back in that day...Ware would be better and it's not close. Science and genetics have a lot to do with that.

That's just too fucking stupid to respond too...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say this...you cannot prove this.

Many people can't put on size without sacrificing speed and quickness. I love how people make these claims without proof. Weights existed in the 80s and so did steroids. These guys just didn't live in the weight room like players today.

That's all you have ever done, good lord man.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop responding to GK and pick already its late on the East coast. :bawling: Im old and tired.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep...it's too stupid because you say it is.

Ware is bigger, stronger, and faster.

He has put up equally good statistics going against bigger, stronger, and faster people.

So it's fucking stupid to say he would put up ever better statistics against people that were small, weaker, and slower?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fatpat0000.jpg

Yeah, that's the weight room...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all you have ever done, good lord man.

Where have I ever made up stuff without proof?

You say a guy would be just as good today when the players are bigger, stronger, and faster today. You have no proof or actual reason in your statement. While I can't prove my statement...reason would suggest my statement to be true.

Just because I don't toe the "party line" and think for myself and use actual evidence to support my claims, you think I am wrong.