• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox were third in AL offseason spending

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea. There are actually a number of articles included in the link below, the spending one is the second story listed.

Chicago White Sox Rumors - MLB Trade Rumors
you had no idea because it's not interesting in the slightest. just another thing you felt compelled to write about. it's meaningless.

here's something meaningful and interesting ... remember when you got all bent out of shape at how terrible it was the astros cheated?
McDowell: La Russa put in sign-stealing system

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you had no idea because it's not interesting in the slightest. just another thing you felt compelled to write about. it's meaningless.

I'm beginning to think you're stalking me. I'd be angry about this if it wasn't for the empathy I feel for you now that I recognize that you're entering early stages of senility. Please take that 23andMe gene test. Awareness is knowledge.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea. There are actually a number of articles included in the link below, the spending one is the second story listed.

Chicago White Sox Rumors - MLB Trade Rumors

Meh...Everything about this offseason has been about reverting to the mean. We're 17th in the league in total payroll after all these signings and almost 10 million below the league average.

Jerry is feeding us saltine crackers after years of eating Purina.

Just f*cking win this season so we can actually make some real noise in FA next offseason with the 40 million+ extra we'd have spending-wise to get us into a top ten payroll again.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...Everything about this offseason has been about reverting to the mean. We're 17th in the league in total payroll after all these signings and almost 10 million below the league average.

Jerry is feeding us saltine crackers after years of eating Purina.

Just f*cking win this season so we can actually make some real noise in FA next offseason with the 40 million+ extra we'd have spending-wise to get us into a top ten payroll again.
pretty much my point.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think you're stalking me. I'd be angry about this if it wasn't for the empathy I feel for you now that I recognize that you're entering early stages of senility. Please take that 23andMe gene test. Awareness is knowledge.
interesting. how is it stalking if YOU keep putting yourself in front of everybody?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting. how is it stalking if YOU keep putting yourself in front of everybody?
Because every time I open a new post, you immediately have to comment and always quite sarcastically at that - even when the post isn't directed toward you in any way, shape or form. Hence the stalking. But it's ok, at least I know I have your full attention at all times. I suppose that matters.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because every time I open a new post, you immediately have to comment and always quite sarcastically at that - even when the post isn't directed toward you in any way, shape or form. Hence the stalking. But it's ok, at least I know I have your full attention at all times. I suppose that matters.
fact is i only started doing that to your posts because you're getting worse. you are so insecure about yourself that you have to start posts ALL THE TIME now! even when there's nothing to write about! it doesn't have to be directed towards me. i see them everywhere on here! i am trying to make you see how unbelievably unbearable you've become. like i said ... you keep putting yourself in front of everyone. and you think you're winning some kind of game when i react? what you got out of my post is that you've got my attention? are you fucking serious? you have a serious ego problem, lsd. afraid you'll be left out of things somehow?
take all your posts together and they have almost NO value at all. you bring up shit every poster in here already knows about to begin with. so what are you trying to prove? that you're some kind of super fan? cause nobody cares about that either. i wonder sometimes if you aren't just hanging by a thread over there?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fact is i only started doing that to your posts because you're getting worse. you are so insecure about yourself that you have to start posts ALL THE TIME now!

So a guy battling dementia tells me I'm insecure and the proof of that is because I post a lot.....and that my total number of posts have no value. Not sure what value they're supposed to carry, but regardless, I can see you're getting all worked up iddy, so I don't want to cause a medical crisis here. I'll just leave this as is.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a guy battling dementia tells me I'm insecure and the proof of that is because I post a lot.....and that my total number of posts have no value. Not sure what value they're supposed to carry, but regardless, I can see you're getting all worked up iddy, so I don't want to cause a medical crisis here. I'll just leave this as is.
seriously lsd, your arguments, comebacks ... whatever you want to call them are like a high school kid's.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously you can live with it. the point is you shouldn't be able to, especially at your age.
Well, give me another 500 or so posts to learn, I should eventually catch on.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that might take all week!
I was thinking more by this Saturday. I want to get all the posts out so that I can relax, make my world famous chili, then kick back and watch the Super Bowl.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why should a bear fan give a damn about the s-bowl?
Because I enjoy the sport, I enjoy watching two outstanding teams play, even when neither one is a Bears team. It's how I feel about the World Series and the NBA Finals as well. Excellence is excellence, regardless of team jerseys.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I enjoy the sport, I enjoy watching two outstanding teams play, even when neither one is a Bears team. It's how I feel about the World Series and the NBA Finals as well. Excellence is excellence, regardless of team jerseys.

i can understand that. of course one could use that logic to watch almost anything. world chess championships, extreme ironing, toe wrestling .... even (ugh) hockey! everything that one (or more than one) can do can have a quality of excellence to it.
just my personal feeling but, i can understand interest if here's some kind of attachment or rooting interest. otherwise it's just a bunch of athlete's running and jumping around. i see nothing attractive in that. as a sox fan i have little interest in the playoffs, all star game or world series if there are no sox involved. same with college or pro football. when the bears are out of it, so am i! same with the bulls. in fact, with the exception of the sox, when any of those teams suck i don't follow them at all (yes, i'm a fair-weather fan). i see no point in it. excellence by people or teams i don't care about is just not interesting, even if i do appreciate the talent. too many other things in life that are REALLY interesting to fill my time with.

maybe you could check out chess boxing?