• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox don't even cheat, still win easily

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chick that found craigers is pretty hot man ...

uno your in college (or close enough) ... go meet her

I have no idea what you're talking about :scratch:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you're talking about :scratch:

Did you see the link i posted about Craig Sager getting found shit canned in a hotel lobby?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chick that found craigers is pretty hot man ...

uno your in college (or close enough) ... go meet her

You can tell by the looks of her she's been introduced to anal. Swashbucking little slut...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
that chick does have the look of a real slut

god bless her

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
where are dirt and rock honeymooning?

anybody?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point I was trying to make from the start, was exactly what you said...and had you been the one to say it, the rest of your fanbase probably doesn't lose their shit the way down, zig and chappee have...

And like when I wasn't willing to put a win number to it at the time, I still am not...I think the red sox still would have been better going with those guys...if they outperform the replacements, I'll have been right...win/loss totals aren't going to change that...there's too many other variables involved...and like I proved earlier, the sox could have maintained all of those variables except stephen drew at the same price as last year's team

I didn't lose my shit I just disagree with you very much. And you're definitely wrong about "if they outperform the replacements, I'll have been right". You can't just assume what they do in LA they'd have done here. We had them here, it wasn't great....Not sure how you can't get that since I'm sure you bashed them all when they were here....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assume they were how they were all year before the trade...a team that hovered around .500...and you don't get to know the prognosis of crawford, because part of the benefit of that trade? Is they took that risk off the Sox hands...

I agree on the fall back to earth...but this debate will be settled once and for all once everyone gets a longer look at Webster and De La Rosa...2 names Uno refuses to acknowledge this....and 2 VERY huge reasons why that trade became a no brainer...

I'm not commenting on whether I would make or not make that trade so I don't consider Webster or De La Rosa. Obviously one of the benefits of the trade is the long term impact on freeing up the roughly $40 mill per that will be owed to Crawford and Agon in 2015, 2016, etc.. I thought the question is based on going into this season alone, do you like the Sox chances in 2013 better or worse swapping those guys out.

With regard to expectations though, even with Crawford's health a question mark, I think I'd still be more optimistic with the Dodger players.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentleman ... enjoy your weekend ... im heading to the south

Dont drink too many mint jew lips

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the link i posted about Craig Sager getting found shit canned in a hotel lobby?

yeah...I just didn't get the reference to the girl...I don't go to milwaukee for trash...I just walk around montford here

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Gentleman ... enjoy your weekend ... im heading to the south

Dont drink too many mint jew lips

ok pickles have fun getting ass raped by crazed inbred locals in virginia..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't lose my shit I just disagree with you very much. And you're definitely wrong about "if they outperform the replacements, I'll have been right". You can't just assume what they do in LA they'd have done here. We had them here, it wasn't great....Not sure how you can't get that since I'm sure you bashed them all when they were here....

Yes you can...you had 1 bonified superstar with a down year, a good/great player, and a mediocre/good player...them each having a down/injured year doesn't mean that they weren't likely to put it back together afterwards...

So basically what you're saying is if the red sox keep winning I'll have been proven wrong despite my claim having nothing to do with the red sox winning or losing...and if the the guys I said would outperform the red sox guys do in fact outperform the red sox, it won't prove me right? Awesome!