• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

South Park

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Stan and/or Kyle do something that is normal and childlike.
2. A leap is taken with the childlike activity that is topical and current.
3. Town overreacts usually clearing way for Randy or Cartmen depending on if the humor is self deprecating.
4. Everyone acts like an idiot and toilet humor ensues.
5. Everyone comes together and the audience realizes that everyone was wrong about topical issue
6. The takeaway is that everyone is stupid

I've watched them make episodes and they literally finish making an episode hours or a day before it airs. This way they can keep up with current events. Your formula isn't consistent with theirs.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, they did Team America :lol:
Team America is probably the best thing they've done outside of South Park. Orgazmo was funny, Cannibal the Musical was quotable and Basketball....well, yeah. Team America. F yeah

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching South Park since the very first episode debuted on CC in 97' when I was 9 years old. I am 25 now and have seen every single televised episode.....most of which live as they were aired. As sad and strange as it sounds, I learned a lot of shit from South Park growing up and I directly blame it for developing my strange yet acute sense of humor. It will be a sad sad day when the last episode airs one day. I think they signed a deal awhile back to keep producing it for the next 3 or 4 years though at least.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch 5-10 episodes and then come back with your opinion. Until you know something about it, your blanket statement speaks more about you than it does about the show.

It is actually one of the smarter shows on TV.

No thanks, I won't waste those minutes of my life. And all it says about me is that I am particular about what I watch.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The S'mores Schnapps/Civil War Re-enactment episode is still my favorite. The first couple times I saw that I LOLed until I nearly puked.

Red Badge of Gayness. That's my favorite episode too.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it goes over your head?

Typical stupid JDM post. Did you read where I said I never watched an episode and likely never will because it looks juvenille and stupid to me? How would we know if it went over my head if I have never watched an episode? Jesus JDM do you ever think before you post?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical stupid JDM post. Did you read where I said I never watched an episode and likely never will because it looks juvenille and stupid to me? How would we know if it went over my head if I have never watched an episode? Jesus JDM do you ever think before you post?

Just keep it on ABC Family and lap it up, grampa

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS IS MY THREAD MOTHERFUCKER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JmVLEkTKc]The very best of Randy Marsh - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JmVLEkTKc]The very best of Randy Marsh - YouTube[/ame]

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loooove cheeeeeeessay poooofs, you love cheeeesy poooofs, if we didn't eat cheesy poofs, we'd be.....

LLLAAAAAMMMMEEEEE!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team America is probably the best thing they've done outside of South Park. Orgazmo was funny, Cannibal the Musical was quotable and Basketball....well, yeah. Team America. F yeah

Book of Mormon?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're making sweeping statements without even a glimpse of the show and I'm the stupid one?