• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: South Carolina at Central Florida

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got some friends who are in a HUGE German Catholic family... every year, they and their church have a German sausage dinner they sell tickets to en sech

anyways... I usually go there to help out and stuff... I'm not sure how much sausage they cook, but they also fry chicken too... this year, we fried 900 pounds of chicken

my bad, it's twice a year (fall and spring)

and this fall, it's the same weekend as Tech's homecoming that I plan on attending.... but I might just get up early on Sunday and drive there for it :dance:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is a funny team. They'll stink up games against sub-par opponents and then go out and beat a really good team. Hard to figure them out.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Scar

Both teams had missed opportunities and left points on the field. Whole team fucking sucked in the 2nd half. Scar made less mistakes, made better adjustments and had less turnovers. Extremely tough pill to swallow, but UCF has a history of losing like this.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is a funny team. They'll stink up games against sub-par opponents and then go out and beat a really good team. Hard to figure them out.

UCF is a very good team.