• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect not. He posted the response from the Gregster on the board. Shortly after, zap.

Well yeah. You might be right.

The whole thing is silly to me. I haven’t posted since they did all this. Will probably cancel my pay account when the month ends.

All of you guys are here now and that means more than the Bama home board to me. Rivals is crappy about billing anyway. When I first started paying I payed for a year in advance then they kept billing me every month.

Got standard bullshit email replies for 3 weeks and gave up.

They still owe me for a year.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect not. He posted the response from the Gregster on the board. Shortly after, zap.

For the record, I’m a speed reader and I retain a lot.

I knew his history as pertains to this. I still think he will be reinstated. Rivals likes subscriptions.

I like you but your insistence of pointing this out to me is offputting. The fact that you assumed I was in the dark and that you had knowledge that I didn’t is why people get rubbed the wrong way by you.

It just irritates me and I know you like to have all of the cards on the table so there they are.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I’m a speed reader and I retain a lot.

I knew his history as pertains to this. I still think he will be reinstated. Rivals likes subscriptions.

I like you but your insistence of pointing this out to me is offputting. The fact that you assumed I was in the dark and that you had knowledge that I didn’t is why people get rubbed the wrong way by you.

It just irritates me and I know you like to have all of the cards on the table so there they are.

For the record, I didn't assume you were in the dark, I didn't know how much you knew. We get people on here every day asking what happened. I also didn't know if you knew he had a subscription to a premium site. I didn't know that until after it all went down & he mentioned he was banned from his pay board.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I didn't assume you were in the dark, I didn't know how much you knew. We get people on here every day asking what happened. I also didn't know if you knew he had a subscription to a premium site. I didn't know that until after it all went down & he mentioned he was banned from his pay board.

Fair enough.

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whom are you speaking of?

Bass94

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some posters had a naughty site over at a disused TCU board. Anal Retentive Rivals brass found out & started the permabanning. Round 1, Toad, RTR..USN & Cowpoke executed with extreme prejudice. Quickly followed by IB, then psute for daring to question the reasoning.

Sniper then came out in full force on Rivals, anyone raising their head, double tap. Unfortunately, a lot of collateral damage to anyone who even asked what was going on.

Survivors quickly found a map to Sanctuary here at SportsHoopla & started an underground railroad to get as many people out as possible before they were tracked down & summarily executed. Executions still going on today. Another one bit the dust.

A few still surviving to post on both boards.

Who did it & why has come down to:

AR knew NOTHING, NOTHING

It was Greg Ladky in his office with his computer
So strange. Thanks for the invite.

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys.

I was @LSUdude over on Rivals.

I'm over here now and I want to let you know that I'm gay.

Feels so free!
Funny-Gifs-Tumblr-25.gif