• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya oddly enough the BEST sound off poster doesn't seem to like the format here but hopefully Toad will come around.

At first glance it seemed ancient compared to Rivals but it didn't take long to realize it's a lot better. I love the ratings all the tabs to make posting easier.
There is no "best poster" on the Rivals caravan. Together, all of us bring something to the table to be able to have made Soundoff what it was. Now we are in a house built by others and have to know our role here. Doesn't matter though, our group makes this place even better. You can't have better leadership than Shaggy so we are all home for good.

iesheepdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you!!! Pretty sure that no one who's here now gives a fuck about being safe on Rivals... It is dead...

I just want to clarify, when I said no shark cage is going to keep you safe, I was not referring to being banned easily, more the opposite.

oh screw it, I need my afternoon beer(s) to get dialed in. It is great seeing the usual suspects on board.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to clarify, when I said no shark cage is going to keep you safe, I was not referring to being banned easily, more the opposite.

oh screw it, I need my afternoon beer(s) to get dialed in. It is great seeing the usual suspects on board.

Do your posts come with a decoder ring?

Or, minimally beer for the rest of us?

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knew you sounded familiar. The"d" threw me when translating the numbers...it didn't fit.
tenor.gif

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Present and accounted for. I missed whatever happened. What went down?

Some posters had a naughty site over at a disused TCU board. Anal Retentive Rivals brass found out & started the permabanning. Round 1, Toad, RTR..USN & Cowpoke executed with extreme prejudice. Quickly followed by IB, then psute for daring to question the reasoning.

Sniper then came out in full force on Rivals, anyone raising their head, double tap. Unfortunately, a lot of collateral damage to anyone who even asked what was going on.

Survivors quickly found a map to Sanctuary here at SportsHoopla & started an underground railroad to get as many people out as possible before they were tracked down & summarily executed. Executions still going on today. Another one bit the dust.

A few still surviving to post on both boards.

Who did it & why has come down to:

AR knew NOTHING, NOTHING

It was Greg Ladky in his office with his computer

tOSUstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some posters had a naughty site over at a disused TCU board. Anal Retentive Rivals brass found out & started the permabanning. Round 1, Toad, RTR..USN & Cowpoke executed with extreme prejudice. Quickly followed by IB, then psute for daring to question the reasoning.

Sniper then came out in full force on Rivals, anyone raising their head, double tap. Unfortunately, a lot of collateral damage to anyone who even asked what was going on.

Survivors quickly found a map to Sanctuary here at SportsHoopla & started an underground railroad to get as many people out as possible before they were tracked down & summarily executed. Executions still going on today. Another one bit the dust.

AR knew NOTHING, NOTHING

Who are the most recent zappees?

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AR knew NOTHING, NOTHING

Who got dead today?