• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My return to rivals lasted about a month. I’d rather be the place that all the decent posters ended up after the culling.

Oh, and you can say fuck here? Fuck yeah!
Thats really all it took to sell me. Moderation within reason is fine, but little shit like that, we're all presumably over 18. No one needs to be treated like they're at a PG movie. Other than no cooter shots, seems like this place has pretty reasonable standards of conduct. Talk shit and take shit and talk sports.

I dunno what led to the SO cataclysm, but it may be a blessing; this place seems much more my speed.

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Jackie Gleason, Texas fan guy got banned over there. True or no?

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats really all it took to sell me. Moderation within reason is fine, but little shit like that, we're all presumably over 18. No one needs to be treated like they're at a PG movie. Other than no cooter shots, seems like this place has pretty reasonable standards of conduct. Talk shit and take shit and talk sports.

I dunno what led to the SO cataclysm, but it may be a blessing; this place seems much more my speed.

Exactly

Madrileñole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would agree, although no cooter shots is almost a deal breaker. I’d like to think all CFB fans enjoy a nice cooter.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a0212352156_16.jpg

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowpoke, miss you on Rivals man.
I love you half dabo. I've been lurking the board and holy shit did it take a nose dive with activity.

I'd honestly be lying if I said I didn't miss it, but what I miss was before the curtain was dropped and we saw the ugly face of that corporation for what it is.

I feel home here with all the regulars over this way and the lack of trolls.

I'm going to call this place home from here on out.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UCFhonors hell yes! Glad to have you here. Bring KnightKnasty, Poolside and my boy LO6IC here too!

Buckpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you half dabo. I've been lurking the board and holy shit did it take a nose dive with activity.

I'd honestly be lying if I said I didn't miss it, but what I miss was before the curtain was dropped and we saw the ugly face of that corporation for what it is.

I feel home here with all the regulars over this way and the lack of trolls.

I'm going to call this place home from here on out.

I started a "mature" thread as an appeal for mercy and cutting those banned some slack. It's gotten a lot of views and support posts for all banned. Autzen passed it up the chain. Not giving it much hope but it's an attempt to help.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a "mature" thread as an appeal for mercy and cutting those banned some slack. It's gotten a lot of views and support posts for all banned. Autzen passed it up the chain. Not giving it much hope but it's an attempt to help.

AR is completely hampered here. It's a done deal, we aren't coming back unless the traffic screeches to a hault there.