• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
orange_400x400.jpg

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep the part about copulating, goats, cucumbers and ass in mind, and you'll do just fine around here

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno wtf y'all did, but SO has turned into a gay ass episode of Days of Our Lives. Frankly, I dont care. Talking sports and talking shit are what Im interested in, not dumb drama. Also looks like fuck and shit and ass arent censored on here, so that's +2 for SportsHoopla. I get some people dont want to see it, but we're adults, who the fuck cares about it.

Also, the board setup here is sweet with all pro sports covered as well as NCAA conferences. Going to different boards for all that stuff blows. If I can get UK, Reds, and Bengals all on here this seems like a good place to shoot the shit.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno wtf y'all did, but SO has turned into a gay ass episode of Days of Our Lives. Frankly, I dont care. Talking sports and talking shit are what Im interested in, not dumb drama. Also looks like fuck and shit and ass arent censored on here, so that's +2 for SportsHoopla. I get some people dont want to see it, but we're adults, who the fuck cares about it.

Also, the board setup here is sweet with all pro sports covered as well as NCAA conferences. Going to different boards for all that stuff blows. If I can get UK, Reds, and Bengals all on here this seems like a good place to shoot the shit.

Don’t you need to tell them about you being a girl?