• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SOS in 2014

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Texas schedules 'wins', to a certain extent. But your argument just doesn't hold water. Your calling Tuscaloosa a smaller city doesn't make sense. Alabama football is the biggest of the big. I don't understand why they have to schedule an FCS school? Just to spread the money around? I don't buy it.

Your saying a small town team like Bama or Auburn or Tex a&m has to schedule these games, rather than a home-n-home with, say, UCF or BYU, just because the community needs the game income?
I just don't buy that either.

I'm not strutting anything dude. I'm just tired of people bad-mouthing Texas. And you are bad mouthing our SOS, so I gave you my two cents, i.e. Texas does not schedule FCS schools, so quit shitting on our scheduling. BYU is tougher than any FCS school.

It doesn't impact the school itself as much of the local businesses so less home games becomes very political. For example when Auburn went 3-8 the local big donors were the first ones to start demanding change because it was putting a hurt on their businesses, clients and neighbors. A home game can pump millions into the local economy take a game out and the city council has to re-work part of the budget for that year.

It's simple math really.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay then. Just one of those days, got rustled a bit.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jefe,

Look at the tread title, look who started the tread and look who is number one on the "best" list. If you are tired of the conversation take it up with your fellow posters because if they are going to pimp their SOS it's only fair they catch crap for it. Otherwise just keep it on the Texas bds.

BTW Alabama and Ohio State catch a lot more crap on these bds so toughen up a little.

I just threw it there because I saw the article and it is off season. Just a top 10 and bottom 10 list. There was no order by he way, so Texas was not #1. RIF. It is from SB Nation. They are the ones that offended you with "pimping". You have Texas so far up your ass that any little bump makes it come out your mouth. You were never like this on CBS.

Last edited by a moderator: