• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something was fishy about that Steelers game yesterday

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the NFL had every team sitting at 7-8 or 8-7 right now. I mean parity is the goal, if fixes are in why start in week 16? Why not from week one on?

Because they have to hide it well. If every team was around the same record, everyone would know something is up.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers, who have one of the best pass offenses in the league, came out running the ball against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. The run was working too well, so they stopped that. DWill was shredding them. So, they stopped doing it. Why? Well, my theory is this game was fixed from the get go to create drama for week 17.

Ryan Mallett? Give me a fucking break.

Martavis Bryant didn't do shit (1 reception lol). Sorry, but this isn't reality.

Ben with throws right to defenders. RIGHT to them.

What does this set up? It sets up what the league wanted all along...Rex Ryan vs his old team...to keep them out of the playoffs. Oh, the drama. Make no mistake about this....THE BILLS WILL WIN THIS GAME. It will be a close game. It will be back and forth. The Bills will win, though. The Steelers will not be kept out of the playoffs. Not a chance.

*Keep an eye out for a controversial call in that Bills game.

Big Ben has always made it a priority to get Brown, his favorite, in the endzone first. Why they took DWill out for Toussant after his big run is beyond me. But the first time they got in the redzone Ben was throwing to Brown. It's when they're at the goalline they will use Williams. He's done this more often than not.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's definitely something fishy about this Broncos Chargers game. The game the Broncos just happen to have Peyton dress for it, they have 5 turnovers, and they turn the offense over to an old, injured, done QB, and all of the sudden everything changes, and he looks like old Peyton Manning again? This is too much of a story book story to actually be believed. The fix is in.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers, who have one of the best pass offenses in the league, came out running the ball against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. The run was working too well, so they stopped that. DWill was shredding them. So, they stopped doing it. Why? Well, my theory is this game was fixed from the get go to create drama for week 17.

Ryan Mallett? Give me a fucking break.

Martavis Bryant didn't do shit (1 reception lol). Sorry, but this isn't reality.

Ben with throws right to defenders. RIGHT to them.

What does this set up? It sets up what the league wanted all along...Rex Ryan vs his old team...to keep them out of the playoffs. Oh, the drama. Make no mistake about this....THE BILLS WILL WIN THIS GAME. It will be a close game. It will be back and forth. The Bills will win, though. The Steelers will not be kept out of the playoffs. Not a chance.

*Keep an eye out for a controversial call in that Bills game.

You were right....

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the fix is really in, then the winners will be: Steelers(National fanbase that will improve ratings), Chiefs(Old traditional team that hasn't done much in a long time. Will be a good story to boost ratings), Seahawks and Packers. Self explanatory.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thought it was strange that Big Ben went off the field on the cart when it was a shoulder injury?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thought it was strange that Big Ben went off the field on the cart when it was a shoulder injury?

Actually no surprise. When you have no clue what the injury is to that area you want to limit the usage of the area as much as possible. Him walking with it could have further damaged the arm depending on the injury.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no surprise. When you have no clue what the injury is to that area you want to limit the usage of the area as much as possible. Him walking with it could have further damaged the arm depending on the injury.

Probably true. Still so many things wrong with this game, but the Bengals lost it themselves. They didn't have to fix this one.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's always been a bit of a drama queen with his injuries.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the fix is really in, then the winners will be: Steelers(National fanbase that will improve ratings), Chiefs(Old traditional team that hasn't done much in a long time. Will be a good story to boost ratings), Seahawks and Packers. Self explanatory.
Or those teams will just win because they are better.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sure what this thread was about, but I scrolled up a couple posts and saw that jackass jakology and stopped reading...