• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something was fishy about that Steelers game yesterday

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben just sucked and the Steelers secondary went back to doing what they do best, make every QB look like they are the second coming of Joe Montana.

The fact is that the Ravens played a great game.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Cant make any excuses for the Steelers.
They just went out there and stunk that mo-fo up...........

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised no one mentioned the headsets.

In all honesty, you are the only one crying about it. Talk about forcing stuff upon yourself, and then crying about it all the time.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we do know that it was Goodell himself who had the balls deflated in New England to create Deflategate so that people would stop talking about Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game in Pittsburgh when Baltimore beat them was also fishy.
And the playoff game in Pittsburgh when Baltimore ended the 2014 season for the Steelers as welll....

In fact, the current 5 out of last 6 wins for Baltimore were shady.

It has nothing to do with Baltimore dominating them, and it has everything to do with Bills-Jets tv ratings.

Bills/Jets means absolutely nothing outside of NY State and Pittsburgh.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers, who have one of the best pass offenses in the league, came out running the ball against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. The run was working too well, so they stopped that. DWill was shredding them. So, they stopped doing it. Why? Well, my theory is this game was fixed from the get go to create drama for week 17.

Ryan Mallett? Give me a break.

Martavis Bryant didn't do shit (1 reception lol). Sorry, but this isn't reality.

Ben with throws right to defenders. RIGHT to them.

What does this set up? It sets up what the league wanted all along...Rex Ryan vs his old team...to keep them out of the playoffs. Oh, the drama. Make no mistake about this....THE BILLS WILL WIN THIS GAME. It will be a close game. It will be back and forth. The Bills will win, though. The Steelers will not be kept out of the playoffs. Not a chance.

*Keep an eye out for a controversial call in that Bills game.

So if the Bungals win tonite against Denver, with McCarron, it was a fix of some sort....I'll leave the stupid scenario up to your over active imagination, you seem really good at that.... :tsk:

2016-Happy-New-Year-2016-HD-Wallpaper..jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really shocked Washington didn't lose to Philly. Just to keep us all interested.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can come up with is chalk it up to a division game, because with guys like Brown and Bryant, I'm pretty sure I could throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's on that Ravens secondary.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers, who have one of the best pass offenses in the league, came out running the ball against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. The run was working too well, so they stopped that. DWill was shredding them. So, they stopped doing it. Why? Well, my theory is this game was fixed from the get go to create drama for week 17.

Ryan Mallett? Give me a fucking break.

Martavis Bryant didn't do shit (1 reception lol). Sorry, but this isn't reality.

Ben with throws right to defenders. RIGHT to them.

What does this set up? It sets up what the league wanted all along...Rex Ryan vs his old team...to keep them out of the playoffs. Oh, the drama. Make no mistake about this....THE BILLS WILL WIN THIS GAME. It will be a close game. It will be back and forth. The Bills will win, though. The Steelers will not be kept out of the playoffs. Not a chance.

*Keep an eye out for a controversial call in that Bills game.

Raiders vs Chargers was fixed to. After that Charger bomb TD, the flag magically appeared with a nice delay, then the refs huddled in a panic only to take the TD off the board. Can't have the Raiders lose their final game ever in Oakland. The riots would still be going on.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's why the Dolphins have sucked all year. They were forced out of the way so the Jets and Bills could improve and increase ratings! I get it now. :gaah: They just fired the coach and made a few fake story lines to keep us interested. :tsk:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it also explains the Chiefs. Without Jamaal Charles, their offense should've slowed to almost nothing. But the NFL wanted a nice story going into the playoffs. It's all coming full circle now! :pout:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the NFL had every team sitting at 7-8 or 8-7 right now. I mean parity is the goal, if fixes are in why start in week 16? Why not from week one on?