• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone stop the red hot lakers!!!!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be fun to track the avi bet. No question with Swaggy back they can win some games. Kobe played 40 minutes...............amazing after all surgery he went through

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight's not hurt. He's just a pussy. At least that's what KD said.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! :yahoo:

I hope they keep winning. Keep that winning percentage above 35 for the season & the Suns will get their draft pick.

I don't follow the college game, but I've read that this year's draft class isn't that deep. Certainly nothing like last year.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls find a way to keep winning with injured players.

Rockets were at home and still should have had enough.

Given, upsets happen every night (and I didn't see the 2nd half) but it appears the Lakers just played better down the stretch, so they should just be given credit.
The Mavs continue to roll.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe backed Dwight on that.

Yeah, read that in the paper this morning. Kobe had called Dwight soft and KD called him a pussy. Kobe said: "I don't feel that way and I don't think Kevin does either. In moments of confrontation during a game you'll say things during the heat of the moment."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight apparently looked fine at the morning shoot around yesterday, but somehow at the last moment comes up with a knee strain? I'm not buying it.

Do you really think Dwight was scared of kobe? So scared that he wouldn't play? Shit happens. Jose Calderon looked fine and was penciled in the Knicks lineup 90 minutes before tip on opening day....something went wrong and he has yet to play this year. This is basketball, not ufc. If you really think that's the reason Dwight did not play please check into Bellevue hospital ASAP to have your head checked

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think Dwight was scared of kobe? So scared that he wouldn't play? Shit happens. Jose Calderon looked fine and was penciled in the Knicks lineup 90 minutes before tip on opening day....something went wrong and he has yet to play this year. This is basketball, not ufc. If you really think that's the reason Dwight did not play please check into Bellevue hospital ASAP to have your head checked

He was fine when he played against Memphis two nights before. He was fine at the morning shootaround. All of a sudden he comes up with a knee strain? Let's see if he sits out their game Saturday night.

I didn't say he was scared. I'm just not buying the strained knee injury.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe hobbled to the FT line vs. GSW when he broke his Achilles heel....difference between a superstar and a wannabe, just sayin

We're not breaking out the bubbly having beaten a team even without Softie and Jones. But it's a morale booster to do it on the 2nd game of a back to back with our roster and injuries. I'll take it all day every day regardless. Having a 2nd scorer like Swaggy can hopefully inject some life into other lifeless Lakers(listening Wesley, Boozer??). We'll see if they pick up a player with the injury exception just to get some added depth on the bench. Kelly can help spread the floor even more with his outside J, if he wasn't out again for 6 weeks.

IF they should beat Mavs tomorrow, I'll be thinking about that Avi bet a little closer.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet the farm this thread wouldn't have been created if it were ANY other team than the Lakers, right Burgerking?

No matter what the haters say, we're still in your minds even as a momentary cellar-dweller, lol.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This better be a sarcastic thread. Even if it is, it ain't funny.

Let's not get riled up over a win over a Houston team that was without Dwight Howard and Terrance Jones.

Road wins aren't easy in the NBA. Lets not act like it was winning at Philly, Charlotte, Minny, New York, Detroit or Denver.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls find a way to keep winning with injured players.

Rockets were at home and still should have had enough.

Given, upsets happen every night (and I didn't see the 2nd half) but it appears the Lakers just played better down the stretch, so they should just be given credit.

Exactly. Thank you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was fine when he played against Memphis two nights before. He was fine at the morning shootaround. All of a sudden he comes up with a knee strain? Let's see if he sits out their game Saturday night.

I didn't say he was scared. I'm just not buying the strained knee injury.

So you just think he didn't want to play?

He also missed practice today...

Howard, who missed Wednesday's loss to the Lakers due to a strained right knee, remains questionable to play Saturday versus the Mavericks. The fact that he's not practicing Thursday certainly is not a positive indication, though a decision on his status likely won't come until near game-time. Coach Kevin McHale, for one, did not express optimism, stating that the Rockets will probably be without Howard on Saturday.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just think he didn't want to play?

He also missed practice today...

Howard, who missed Wednesday's loss to the Lakers due to a strained right knee, remains questionable to play Saturday versus the Mavericks. The fact that he's not practicing Thursday certainly is not a positive indication, though a decision on his status likely won't come until near game-time. Coach Kevin McHale, for one, did not express optimism, stating that the Rockets will probably be without Howard on Saturday.

Yeah probably an excuse for the legal troubles he is having . Prolly does want to play instead of. What did he do again?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet the farm this thread wouldn't have been created if it were ANY other team than the Lakers, right Burgerking?

No matter what the haters say, we're still in your minds even as a momentary cellar-dweller, lol.

BK's obsession with the Lakers goes well back, at least until the SeeBS days anyway.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh snap, it just got real BK. He called you the BurgerKingSpecialBaller! :pound:

shit-just-got-real.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Suns :L